Jedi Survivor Discussion thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have started playing this recently. I finished Fallen order back in February to get myself prepared for Survivor. I am enjoying the story so far, and the gameplay is very good. What are everyone's thoughts?

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played the first one it was fun, apparently PC port is trash and don't have ps5 so will probably wait til they sorted it out. Are the puzzles as stupid as the first game? Is it true Kylo ren + blaster is best duel stance? Does it have harder bosses?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have started playing this recently. I finished Fallen order back in February to get myself prepared for Survivor. I am enjoying the story so far, and the gameplay is very good. What are everyone's thoughts?
Only just started but I’m finding it is excellent so far..first one was great ..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost a lot of love for Star Wars after the last trilogy , it was super deflating and woke and shit like most woke stuff Disney touches.. but I always loved the games , what’s it like in terms of story line ? Been wanting to buy a ps5 but haven’t found a game I’m interested in

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It has a few performance issues here and there, but overall a great game. It gets better as you go on. And it has one of the greatest sequences I have seen in a game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lost a lot of love for Star Wars after the last trilogy , it was super deflating and woke and shit like most woke stuff Disney touches.. but I always loved the games , what’s it like in terms of story line ? Been wanting to buy a ps5 but haven’t found a game I’m interested in
IGN review of Jedi Survivor finished with, "if they make a 3rd game, this will be the best Star Wars trilogy released in the last 30 years"

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IGN review of Jedi Survivor finished with, "if they make a 3rd game, this will be the best Star Wars trilogy released in the last 30 years"
They owe us for the last saga.. how do you not have Luke wield a lightsaber and duel Kylo or snoke? Smh .. obi wan series was dope. But they got rian Johnson to direct the next episode

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They owe us for the last saga.. how do you not have Luke wield a lightsaber and duel Kylo or snoke? Smh .. obi wan series was dope. But they got rian Johnson to direct the next episode
There was no clear arc to the three stories..Abrams said it himself they had not made a clear defined story. With all his faults Lucas knew where the prequels were going from the beginning..These new trilogies had plots not developed, nor answered..and the first one was just a rehash of A New Hope..I once went through and picked out the similarities..it was ridiculous..

What truly is unforgivable is that they basically made what Luke, Han, and Leia, had accomplished redundant..nothing had changed..There was still the Empire, just under a different name The New Order, and still the Rebels, ie the Resistance..

Just on a note Luke, he was supposed to be one of the most powerful Jedi ever..yet we get this paranoid, skeptical, weak shadow.. we should have got the warrior we’d all been waiting for.. just woeful..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The storyline is good, as you get another to see the fight against the empire in another point of view. I reckon you will like the ending of the first game.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no clear arc to the three stories..Abrams said it himself they had not made a clear defined story. With all his faults Lucas knew where the prequels were going from the beginning..These new trilogies had plots not developed, nor answered..and the first one was just a rehash of A New Hope..I once went through and picked out the similarities..it was ridiculous..

What truly is unforgivable is that they basically made what Luke, Han, and Leia, had accomplished redundant..nothing had changed..There was still the Empire, just under a different name The New Order, and still the Rebels, ie the Resistance..

Just on a note Luke, he was supposed to be one of the most powerful Jedi ever..yet we get this paranoid, skeptical, weak shadow.. we should have got the warrior we’d all been waiting for.. just woeful..
If you wanna know the truth it’s like everything else with Disney, men are bad, white people are bad, so they include all the characters and made a girl the chosen one ? Lol it was the most unruinable franchise and they somehow ruined that. You are so right on a new Hope rehashed.. the first one was the only one I was like ok tbis could be ok.. going to watch the second one I was so disappointed it was just fucked. They kill of snoke without even telling us anything about him? Then they bring back sidious. Smh

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you wanna know the truth it’s like everything else with Disney, men are bad, white people are bad, so they include all the characters and made a girl the chosen one ? Lol it was the most unruinable franchise and they somehow ruined that. You are so right on a new Hope rehashed.. the first one was the only one I was like ok tbis could be ok.. going to watch the second one I was so disappointed it was just fucked. They kill of snoke without even telling us anything about him? Then they bring back sidious. Smh
Yep..it’s like let’s make a trilogy..we gotta have this character to represent this group..and that character to represent these guys.. What about the story? Oh will just make it up as we go along..

Ps.. just on the game it is excellent… Any game with a double sided lightsabre that you can throw in an arc and knock off Stormtroopers is superb!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep..it’s like let’s make a trilogy..we gotta have this character to represent this group..and that character to represent these guys.. What about the story? Oh will just make it up as we go along..

Ps.. just on the game it is excellent… Any game with a double sided light sabre is superb!
The bit where Luke threw the lightsaber in the water ruined the ending of episode 7 for me. Literally Rey and co spent the whole film looking for Luke and the thanks they got was a lightsaber thrown in water and Luke drinking some sort of animal milk like an alcoholic.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The bit where Luke threw the lightsaber in the water ruined the ending of episode 7 for me. Literally Rey and co spent the whole film looking for Luke and the thanks they got was a lightsaber thrown in water and Luke drinking some sort of animal milk like an alcoholic.
Absolutely.. throwing the lightsaber away was just pathetic.. we never got to see that bad ass, Jedi Luke… We got a glimpse of Mandalorian… We should’ve seen it in the movies… No respect for his character.. and that milk crap was embarrassing..

Ps.. and you know what was the biggest plot hole in the films… Where Maz got Luke’s lightsabre from..the one he lost when Vader cut his hand off in Empire..All she said the explanation was for another time.. In other words the script writers, couldn’t think of a good reason of the time..and it never was explained in the movies..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

my biggest regret in December 2017 is not walking out of the opening scene and asking for a refund.
After Luke tossed the lightsabre, I knew the movie was going to be crap!

As if Luke Skywalker is going to toss away his fathers weapon?
That lightsabre is like a relic.
I should still try and push for a refund.
One of the rare movies I’ve watched where I feel insulted and raughted!

Can’t believe I’m saying this about Star Wars.
I didn’t watch the last one they made.
I did subscribe to Disney plus for a while when Mandolorian was still good and tried watching it.
Instead I just found it boring and making absolutely no sense so just fast forwarded through it! Lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my biggest regret in December 2017 is not walking out of the opening scene and asking for a refund.

I did subscribe to Disney plus for a while when Mandolorian was still good and tried watching it.
Instead I just found it boring and making absolutely no sense so just fast forwarded through it! Lol
My mate walked towards the end. I had a bad feeling about the film when Luke threw the lightsaber into the sea. They really killed his character big time. Also, when he died at the end of the film it didn't have much of an impact on me. It was bland.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate walked towards the end. I had a bad feeling about the film when Luke threw the lightsaber into the sea. They really killed his character big time. Also, when he died at the end of the film it didn't have much of an impact on me. It was bland.
yes I agree 100% with you.
My biggest regret is not walking out immediately and asking for a refund.
I purchased the ticket online though.

doesn’t matter I don’t go to movies anymore unless I’m on a date and she wants to see a movie?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolutely..just no respect for the characters.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished Jedi Survivor. Amazing game. Won't spoil anything, but it definitely sets it up for a 3rd game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note, there's a couple of good cameos, and a loose link to the Obiwan series.