Jazz Tevaga

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely not gets stated that it’s due for that rumour to pop up almost tongue in cheek in this forum and the next day its in the news lazy midweek journalism how reliable is your source

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i’d say 50/50. i’m not saying it’s gospel or gossip because it could be either

Malla

Reaction score
So if we signed him, am I to assume Rudolph won't be signing with us??

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if we signed him, am I to assume Rudolph won't be signing with us??
no idea mate. you and i were speaking about him yesterday and the fact nothings come out yet even though he’s toured facilities. can someone check instagram to see if anyone’s following jazz?

Malla

Reaction score
no idea mate. you and i were speaking about him yesterday and the fact nothings come out yet even though he’s toured facilities. can someone check instagram to see if anyone’s following jazz?
I feel they are both very similar players.. don't see the benefit in signing both, we need more size up front. Anyway would be good to find out soon.

Not complaining on Jazz, assuming he would be not as expensive as Rudolph

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the mole’s just reported this and it’s just come up on the dogs news facebook page. might have some truth in it

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't need another small forward (1.78M, 94kg) or very average first grader. Hope to hell he's not our plan to be number 1 hooker. We need players who are going to make a real difference to winning games - can crack the defensive line. If this is a Barrett signing I'll be very disappointed as we're just wasting more money along with whatever we're spending on Waddell.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We don't need another small forward (1.78M, 94kg) or very average first grader. Hope to hell he's not our plan to be number 1 hooker. We need players who are going to make a real difference to winning games - can crack the defensive line. If this is a Barrett signing I'll be very disappointed as we're just wasting more money along with whatever we're spending on Waddell.
If it is then it obviously is a Barrett signing

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
replacement for katoa surely.