Rumour Jayden Sullivan

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whoever he is, the post-Flanagan 7 will be the club's most important recruitment decision during the rebuild.
Get that wrong and there could be several more years of pain.
The longer it takes, the more chance we'll get the right player in the jersey. Through recruitment or development.
Sullivan is better off with Illawarra-St George.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion Gus has a bigger fish to fry at the Chinese restaurant
Hopefully moses is signed for 24. Id even bare Flanagan and or bbo/Hayward for 23 if Moses was here for 24.

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Go hard for George Williams and pay the Fucking transfer fee. Not remotely fussed we didn’t get Sullivan but same stage not remotely fussed if we did. I think Williams if he is interested in coming back aus he’s the answer for us. That’s also assuming Moses is a no go.
I’m a big fan of George Williams too. Apparently he just didn’t like Canberra and wanted to move to a Sydney club.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons kept him happy , knew he was not coming a few weeks back .

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Soo....no new halfback?
I’ll trust Phil Gould to build us nicely . Im
Not concerned at all.
Building a strong club and squad is Goulds greatest asset. Just aslong as he stays away from the coaching haha

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Gus pulls a rabbit out of a hat with George Williams. Recent article where Bateman suggested he could return to Australia. He's exactly what we need. Great short kicking game mixed with Burto's long kicking game +Mahoney mixing it up also and Williams has a decent passing game also and is still quite nippy with pace and a decent side step himself. I'd prefer him over Moses. He'd come cheaper also. Not many options left now

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons kept him happy , knew he was not coming a few weeks back .
Gus would have said, Buddy you'll play first grade and get first crack at the 7 jumper but not for the $500k a season your'e on now.
Next minute his manager is advising him that he should stay loyal to the club that gave him his chance in the NRL lol.