Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty excited for this one. Getting young Shaun Johnson vibes from Sullivan.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan will effectively end his sons first grade career if he grants Sullivan a release. Can’t see them granting it
In that case Gus needs to tell Kyle he'll be playing NSW Cup next year. I dont give a shit if Jackson plays 7, we cant be any worse. We need to make it crystal clear to both Kyle and Shane that they have no future at the club. I'm sure Kyle is delusional enough to think he'll be the 7 for the next 10 years so we need to kill that fantasy ASAP

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan will effectively end his sons first grade career if he grants Sullivan a release. Can’t see them granting it
He has one year left here, he’ll try and take him to the Dragons on more than that one year because otherwise it’s super league.

PaulS coming through but.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sitting at Win Stadium today and have Jayden Sullivan family behind me.
100% getting release from dragons and has told Canterbury he will join.
2 yr deal.
Lol full of bullshit

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case Gus needs to tell Kyle he'll be playing NSW Cup next year. I dont give a shit if Jackson plays 7, we cant be any worse. We need to make it crystal clear to both Kyle and Shane that they have no future at the club. I'm sure Kyle is delusional enough to think he'll be the 7 for the next 10 years so we need to kill that fantasy ASAP
I hope your not trying to give our supper half Flanagun mental health issues, there is enough people suffering from that already..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, every fan except @Flanagun !
You know what, The solution could be so simple
We all know Sullivan wants to be a starting half and Flanagan wants to prolong his NRL career and the Bulldogs wants Him gone,
Convince St Merge to swap
We pay a reasonable portion of Flanagan's wage
As a price for playing 1st grade Sullivan takes a slight pay cut if cap requires it.
I'd say we will all live happily ever after :grinning:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what, The solution could be so simple
We all know Sullivan wants to be a starting half and Flanagan wants to prolong his NRL career and the Bulldogs wants Him gone,
Convince St Merge to swap
We pay a reasonable portion of Flanagan's wage
As a price for playing 1st grade Sullivan takes a slight pay cut if cap requires it.
I'd say we will all live happily ever after :grinning:
Nice try but there are only 2 sports people who I know of who have taken pay cuts in recent years. Sharon Woods took a $50k pay cut to leave us & Jack Bowes from Gold Coast went from a guaranteed $1.6M over 2 years to Geelong $1.6M over 4 years. (No salary cap diddling there!)

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice try but there are only 2 sports people who I know of who have taken pay cuts in recent years. Sharon Woods took a $50k pay cut to leave us & Jack Bowes from Gold Coast went from a guaranteed $1.6M over 2 years to Geelong $1.6M over 4 years. (No salary cap diddling there!)
Where there is a will there is a way

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has one year left here, he’ll try and take him to the Dragons on more than that one year because otherwise it’s super league.

PaulS coming through but.
Flanno has no power at Saints

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus said on Twitter players aren't allowed to take pay cuts if contracted. He used Jackson as an e.g. maybe if it's a mutual release to a different club it's different (otherwise you'd "release" Jackson and sign him to a new contract - loophole).

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jack who???