Other News Source Jayden Sullivan and Jacob Kiraz Swap (outdated oil)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Here’s one for the history buffs.

I hesitated to post this because it didn’t occur in the end (at least yet) but I have decided to let everyone know.
1/ I want attention
2/ The more you know the more informed you is.

This below is 100%

Pre season this year,
Gus was in talks for a player swap between Jayden Sullivan from the saints and Jacob Kiraz.

This was around the time Sullivan was linked to us.

I have no clue why it didn’t go ahead and fall through.
Presumably one of the players (or both) wanted none of it.
Both are having good years so far. Would have been inteeesting to see it play out but this oil is how Gus and co were thinking over the Christmas break so for that reason I wanted to share.
I wasn’t on the kennel at the time to share when I heard it when it was fresh.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

I hesitated to post this because it didn’t occur in the end (at least yet) but I have decided to let everyone know.
1/ I want attention

This below is 100%

Pre season this year,
Gus was in talks for a player swap between Jayden Sullivan from the saints and Jacob Kiraz.

Both are having good years so far. Would have been inteeesting to see it play out but this oil is how Gus and co were thinking over the Christmas break so for that reason I wanted to share.
So what’s some in dated oil you got for us?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So what’s some in dated oil you got for us?
There isnt alot happening, at least that I have heard.

The last I know is the team wants to take stock and have a look at how we do this year for a few months, and to be honest Gus has tweeted that he self.
They were rocked hard when Leniu said no after implying he was keen.

The only other bit of oil is I have seen the spreadsheet pre season of our salary cap, I dont know if i should post the figures

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard flanno and Cleary were going to be swapped but the deal fell through, Cleary wanted to play under Baz again but Baz had his heart set on flanno.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently a dirty little Indian wannabe leb found out and informed his imaginary sources, who then told their semi imaginary sources, who then in turn told the actual clubs that they have this leaked info from a credible little Indian boy who is a troll on TK, so they swiftly blocked the move so no one knew of this secret swap. Ahhhh, that felt good!
Nasheed here,

1/ I want attention

This below is 100%

Pre season this year,

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently a dirty little Indian wannabe leb found out and informed his imaginary sources, who then told their semi imaginary sources, who then in turn told the actual clubs that they have this leaked info from a credible little Indian boy who is a troll on TK, so they swiftly blocked the move so no one knew of this secret swap. Ahhhh, that felt good!
Why sarcasm?
Just be appreciative that a small little bit of info was shared, or if you feel that this is irrelevant, which is understandable as it didnt pan out, just scroll on.

Last edited:

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think someone posted a similar rumour in the pre season. More so, Kiraz being linked to another club to make room for a potential signing. Glad it fell through.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think someone posted a similar rumour in the pre season. More so, Kiraz being linked to another club to make room for a potential signing. Glad it fell through.
Possibly, because this is (was) pure fact.

But I wonder if it would have been ok if Sullivan had kicked on in the 7 jersey?
Kiraz is a better winger than Sullivan is a half but a half is 10x more important a position.

I wonder if it was Kiraz who veto'ed it?

'Khess emek da Saints uleh lek ary I'm a dog bro, not fkn moving no where cuz Im in d area Im fkn Crazy bro' is what he most likely said to Gus when it was suggested.