Social Media Jayden Sua

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If this rumour is true, where do you think he could end up ?
I'd take him on our right edge, defence hasn't been up to his usual standard this year.
But he has controlled aggression and looks for work AVG over 100m which is something our pack will need with our weakend middle

Screenshot_20220828-104335.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Possibly another project player?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So we get rid of one nut job in Hetherington and we pick up another that has a long history with the judiciary
No thanks
I feel like Sua is more a victim of the change of the rules and some dud sin bin calls etc. Whereas Hetherington just couldn't control his technique regularly.
Dont forget judiciary records are wiped clean at seasons end.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never rated Sua. He's an ordinary defender with bad technique that gets suspended often. Doesn't make much impact with the ball. Makes a tonne of errors.. We desperately need another second rower even with Kikau coming but we should aim higher than Sua.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've never rated Sua. He's an ordinary defender with bad technique that gets suspended often. Doesn't make much impact with the ball. Makes a tonne of errors.. We desperately need another second rower even with Kikau coming but we should aim higher than Sua.
I would encourage you to look at Kikaus error and penalty rate in comparison to Sua then, because it's way higher.

Sua has also been on report 1 time this season whereas Kikau has been on report 3 times

Of course we know what value Kikau provides, in attack, but Sua is a little misunderstood imo.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Possibly another project player?
Think he is on a bit or coin at the dragons so he’d have to take a fair hair cut to be a project player. Probably ends up at the dolphins.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think he is on a bit or coin at the dragons so he’d have to take a fair hair cut to be a project player. Probably ends up at the dolphins.
Project player in that he needs a lot of work :grinning:...we have enough! :grinning:

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he can get back to the form he showed at south's I'd take him on our right edge over Jackson, Rfm, Stimson and Waddell any day of the week.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sua is average. With the ball he’s shit.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah, he’s pretty average.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He Hits hard in D which is more then our current edges are capable of. Has some intimidation factor but average with the ball in hands

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Project player in that he needs a lot of work :grinning:...we have enough! :grinning:
Maybe but I want to recruit players that will definitely make us stronger. Hard to take these types of players until you already have a strong established system IMO.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe but I want to recruit players that will definitely make us stronger. Hard to take these types of players until you already have a strong established system IMO.
True that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shit with the ball in hand... Anyone see Dragons first try ? I know it's only Tigers, but he's had a pretty good half.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shit with the ball in hand... Anyone see Dragons first try ? I know it's only Tigers, but he's had a pretty good half.
He's a good player but I don't think you pay top $ (reportedly on 600k) for a player with his skillset. He's a good player to have in your team for like 400k, similar to Martin (different players, but same applies to him).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a good player but I don't think you pay top $ (reportedly on 600k) for a player with his skillset. He's a good player to have in your team for like 400k, similar to Martin (different players, but same applies to him).
Agree I wouldn't pay that much either

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would encourage you to look at Kikaus error and penalty rate in comparison to Sua then, because it's way higher.

Sua has also been on report 1 time this season whereas Kikau has been on report 3 times

Of course we know what value Kikau provides, in attack, but Sua is a little misunderstood imo.
Kikau misses plenty of tackles and makes errors etc but he attracts multiple defenders each time he runs it and is a wrecking ball some weeks so he makes up for his flaws with his talent. Sua is average in attack and struggles to make an impact in my opinion..

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of bennetts fav players. If im not mistaken bennett gave him a start when he was only 18 and took him to south. May be dolphins bound