News Jayden Okunbor is fighting to repay the faith of Bulldogs fans (NBN News)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been improving gradually. His size gives him a pretty decent advantage and like a few players he might get to his best as he gains experience. Can't think of the big Broncos winger who started out full of errors, but he's become an asset.

I think the scandal he was involved in and the time out of the game with this injury could be the key to getting him focused on getting very serious about making the rest of his career something to remember. Hopefully he's able to earn everyones respect when he gets back into the starting side.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fine tunes his handling and finishing ability and resist coming off his wing in defence he could be a weapon.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s still learning how to play football. How to not drop the ball, how to make meters when you don’t have a 20m run up, how to tackle with your shoulder...can he step yet? These are the basics of being an NRL winger

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s still learning how to play football. How to not drop the ball, how to make meters when you don’t have a 20m run up, how to tackle with your shoulder...can he step yet? These are the basics of being an NRL winger
He was predominantly a backrower early on in the piece, so he is a work in progress. But if he improves in a few areas he will be a weapon!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was predominantly a backrower early on in the piece, so he is a work in progress. But if he improves in a few areas he will be a weapon!
If he was a backrower growing up as you say it may be interesting to see him back there as an experiment. Him getting more ball running wide at a half is an exciting prospect. As I recall he made a speed bump out of cam s a couple of times in a match...that would be great to see more often!

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he stays focused and committed to learning and improving, he could become our Radradra.

People seem to forget that Semi was bog average for a few years, same goes with Dale Finucane. Now majority of people froth over them. Give the bloke some time!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s rubbish
Feet for hands
Weak shirt grabber tackler
Always out of position
Surplus to needs

I’d keep cotric and foxxx as wingers moving forward
100% This!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s rubbish
Feet for hands
Weak shirt grabber tackler
Always out of position
Surplus to needs

I’d keep cotric and foxxx as wingers moving forward
What about when he makes bulk metres.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon that mop on his head hinders his ability.. he should cut it off if he wants to get serious about league..

I think he has a lot of potential, just needs some consistency..
I am afraid of what might happen...
Remember Samson lost his strength after Delilah gave him a haircut :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
but but he ran over cam smith
2 good runs makes a first grader
Sign him for life
He looks like idris
Both he and Meaney will be let go
I agree with a lot of what you have to say but not here. On potential alone I won’t write him off if he stays injury/suspension free and can have a decent shot at first grade

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with a lot of what you have to say but not here. On potential alone I won’t write him off if he stays injury/suspension free and can have a decent shot at first grade
I appreciate your honesty and opinion mate
I just don’t rate him at all
Coming through the junior system watched him heaps and has always promised a lot and delivered little
Hope he can prove me wrong and kill it