News Jayden Okunbor is fighting to repay the faith of Bulldogs fans (NBN News)

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Simples, flick a few like meaney dwz okonbur etc
1. Allen
2. Foxy
3. Staggs
4. Averillo
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
That would be the best dogs backline i can ever remember
That’s a quality backline but I’d be keen to see schoup in there somewhere.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do we get some mongrel into him? Maybe cotric can give him a few tips.
I actually don't mind him, lol.

For me I think its the way he runs, he's too upright. Well thats what I think anyway. But I am just some random dude who played park footy so what would I know lol.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its sad to say okonbor and chn got more press although not breaking any laws ,than any kiddy fiddler schoolteacher has done lately, its a fucked up world we live in at times.

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whats the legal age for sex? How old was she?

If it was with a minor would he not be in jail?

So he back playing NRL so once again the mobs comments are incorrect! I suggest you people be careful of what you say because if it was a crime he'd be locked up not playing NRL
Your right the age for consensual sex is 16 in NSW. Minor was a wrong choice of word. Never the less she was a school girl that he met in a school uniform whilst visiting the school. Most young girls would have been infatuated by their visit. He may have not broken any laws but he did not abide by the clubs code of conduct. He had done no justice to himself, his team and the club as a whole! Even Jayden himself manned up and took responsibility for his actions! That says a lot don’t you think?

Eagle1

Banned
Reaction score
Your right the age for consensual sex is 16 in NSW. Minor was a wrong choice of word. Never the less she was a school girl that he met in a school uniform whilst visiting the school. Most young girls would have been infatuated by their visit. He may have not broken any laws but he did not abide by the clubs code of conduct. He had done no justice to himself, his team and the club as a whole! Even Jayden himself manned up and took responsibility for his actions! That says a lot don’t you think?
Yah because he broke Bulldogs code of conduct and good on him that shows humility but on the contrary he did not break any law

You never know one day they might end up married

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbor is a big body. He hasnt really used it as yet. Although he is promising, I think he lacks the footy smarts
needed in todays game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Staggs and shoup
If no staggs I’d go after farnworth
Farnworth would have been a great CTW pairing with Cotric, wish we got him.