Jayden Okunbor fighting for career

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cut him loose.

Horrific defensive read, bad hands, and has caused the Club significant reputation and financial losses.

Would prefer to re-sign Tui for depth. I almost wrote him off early but he’s shown a fair bit of improvement and has a great attitude

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to replace Hetherington @ prop

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I keep him on a 2 year deal but second year club option

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
24years old.. not a spring chicken and yet to cement FG for all the issues that have come up in his career so far..

Addo Car is 25years in comparison and achieved everything as a winger..

Just saying hes behind the 8 ball..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him a 1 year minimum contract & WHEN he shows he can still play some good footy then he can get an upgrade. Poor fella, first little Jayden got him into trouble & then his knee, he is due for some better fortune.
I can't imagine there is too much about Jayden that is small.....he's a big unit....I imagine even little Jayden ain't that little.........just to be clear this is the first time I considered Jayden or little J in this context!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One of the biggest defensive liabilities in the competition, knee problems, handling problems

One of the biggest hard passes I can give out.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't know what he is going to be like yet, those knee injuries can slow a speedster up a bit, hope things work out for him.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Before the sh#t hit the fan, he was one of our best on the park. I'm gunna go all out and say he could be very special. We really need to keep him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh, was a gonna say if he has Idris like ability even if it's only for a year or two we want that in our team.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been looking forward to see the impact of his return on the teams attacking performance. He is the type of enthusiastic player that is sorely missed. Size,speed and enthusiasm when running (runs not walks or hops like some in the team). Get rid of lazy Hoppa and give Okunbor a go.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't imagine there is too much about Jayden that is small.....he's a big unit....I imagine even little Jayden ain't that little.........just to be clear this is the first time I considered Jayden or little J in this context!!
12 inch BBC