Official Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera statement

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yo ass happy with JMK at rake? Genuinely curious
When the options are JMK, Katoa and Holland the answer is yes. We have to recruit a top hooker, e.g. Mahoney.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the current board want any chance of staying on they will have to get him back. No other way around it.
The thing is you lose a international rep in CHN. Who are you replacing him with. Fair enough if it’s fafita or pangai or Radley or taumololo. But if you release him and bring in another Britt or Stimpson or lafai or Seyfarth then that will be a big slap in the face.

CHN is the only edge forward we have with speed that can break the line. You don’t get rid of these players without having someone as good or better secured.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm still not getting my hopes up, don't trust that CHN will be back but if so he would be a MASSIVE in. With CHN we can potentially shuffle out pack around for the better while we get a genuine strike backrower back.

8. To'omaga
10. Thompson
11. RFM
12. CHN
13. Jackson

14. Napa
15. Sue
16. Tolman

Finally shift Jackson to the middle and have RFM out on the right on his more natural side. Give RFM the rest of the season on the edge and if he doesn't impress enough then shift him back to the middle next season. Napa bench because fuck the c***, Tolman the same. Fuck
You think Pay will do that? LOL.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“More to come “

If the board fk this up then they really are unfit to run this club

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well since they had been deregistered and sacked by the club , the players would be stupid not to look around and see if they get more $ elsewhere or even a club that may fight for premiership as I don’t think they can hold them to that contract since they were sacked (yes they are entitled to any monies or contract and be reinstated if they wish too )
Rubbish. They owe us! If the club wants them back and they go elsewhere then they're up there with SBW.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And now the Leagues club may be shut down because of a Covid-19 infection.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Yo ass happy with JMK at rake? Genuinely curious
What other good hooker do we have at the club. JMK looked better than Katoa. I do think Katoa needs another chance though.

Name me one other good hooker at the club:

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these two contracted to the bulldogs or free agents ?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Thompson coming early I doubt we can fit them in the salary cap (especially both of them). Lets see how this pans out tho.
We only have to pay them for the games they play, which won't be many.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What other good hooker do we have at the club. JMK looked better than Katoa. I do think Katoa needs another chance though.

Name me one other good hooker at the club:
Cogger looked brilliant at 9 then hasn’t played since ,a fucking pay special

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It was just on 10 news - confirmed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Okunbur fixes his defensive issues and say we sign S.Crichton (pending good halves of course) that would be a very awkward CTW pairing for opposition defences to handle. I don't like what he did at all, but we must now accept the decision.
And now after all the hullaballoo, the de-registration, etc etc etc ...it's all back to "normal" after suspension/fines ...resume normal transmission.

What a weird position for the Club tho.

Awk
If they where always meant to be eligible to come back to us, then who knew about it?
I didn't read this anywhere before. Maybe I missed it but the club might have been best served and obligated to give the fans clarity from the start.
My sentiments as well. Handled badly all round.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a possibility we may need to give CHN more money.

hear me out.

Dogs welcome him back. CHN starts getting offers from three teams and CHN says 'my contract was undervalued, it was deregistered and my value is up more because dragons want to offer me 600 as opposed to the 400 I was getting.
So all of a sudden we match it Andy his whole thang works out in CHNs favour.

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what happens with our top 30?

Does this put the Lafdaddy deal in jeopardy?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
They are free to go else where?. The club sacked them right, even if the NRL was going to deregister them. The whole thing stinks. 1st all went overboard, then club sacked them to try keep the shitty 2 star restaurant as sponsor. The NRL wanted to keep all P.C wankers happy but would be happy to get tinder as a sponsor they were that hard up. Now they have to re-instate them but the Bulldogs probably lose Corey and stuck with another hack winger .

Last edited: