Jayden Nikorima?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Rorter$ signed Jayden to a big money contract from the Broncos when he was the 'next biggest thing'

Media has reported Jayden is on a figure worth 350K for 2018

The Rorters recently sign Cronk and media started reporting they wanted to offload Jayden to free up more space, but no club wanted to pick him up on the big $$ hes on

Conveniently In the past few weeks reports have emerged of Jaydens alleged failed drug tests

Did the Rorter$ get their way and remove Jayden off their books without paying a cent?

Seems like an effective strategy of these confidential tests suddenly becoming public knowledge

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd bet my left nut on it being the roosters setting him up.

If we can get him on a minimum contract I like us to go after him because he does potential and if he can put on a little bit of muscle and get stronger then I don't see why he can't be a pretty good player.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Rorter$ signed Jayden to a big money contract from the Broncos when he was the 'next biggest thing'

Media has reported Jayden is on a figure worth 350K for 2018

The Rorters recently sign Cronk and media started reporting they wanted to offload Jayden to free up more space, but no club wanted to pick him up on the big $$ hes on

Conveniently In the past few weeks reports have emerged of Jaydens alleged failed drug tests

Did the Rorter$ get their way and remove Jayden off their books without paying a cent?

Seems like an effective strategy of these confidential tests suddenly becoming public knowledge
Imagine if that were true. I would not be at all surprused.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters have always reminded me of the dark side in Star Wars, they promise you the empire and the world and yes they are powerful but as soon as something better comes along they just f**k you over (sidious basically asked Luke to kill darth) .. but they always fall short .. like seriously the ammunition that side has had for years is crazy and what do they have to show for it ? Fuck all really .. my great memory was 2004 I was in year 8 and remember that feeling when we won

Status
Not open for further replies.