Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but he means well hahah.
You'll use more energy hating on him and arguing then ignoring him. Save your energy bra
THIS..or cant someone block another member? i thought i've read this..SURELY do that as such angst with a fellow stranger/nobody is pointless to say the least.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck the cowboys

We need to take Heilum Luki and Jeremiah Nanai
off them they will be guns

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck he looked heaps fitter on the weekend. Would definitely be a good signing

Malla

Reaction score
Fuck the cowboys

We need to take Heilum Luki and Jeremiah Nanai
off them they will be guns
Yeah Luki is a big boy and Hola is a gun but I think the whole reason behind Payton wanting to fuck Lolo off is to lock these young guns up for multiple years. Wouldn't hurt having a crack at them though, I really rate Luki. Tall mother fucker, great footwork and has a palm on him as fat as Greg Inglis

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah Luki is a big boy and Hola is a gun but I think the whole reason behind Payton wanting to fuck Lolo off is to lock these young guns up for multiple years. Wouldn't hurt having a crack at them though, I really rate Luki. Tall mother fucker, great footwork and has a palm on him as fat as Greg Inglis

What kills me is that we all see these players coming through but the boys in the ivory tower, have no idea about these kids !

Malla

Reaction score
What kills me is that we all see these players coming through but the boys in the ivory tower, have no idea about these kids !
Yeah heaps of talent out there even broncos juniors as well

Dogs are prob a hard sell at the moment but hopefully next year we string more wins together and easier for us to sign some of these younger talented guys

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer is a good compliment to Thompson but youre a fuckin liar
I am a liar...but am I right now??

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear some Klemmer looking to leave Knights stories over the next few weeks tbh.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a liar...but am I right now??

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear some Klemmer looking to leave Knights stories over the next few weeks tbh.
hahaha props for sticking to the lie