Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She-Rex didn't ever string two good games together and his best season would pale in comparison to Taumalolo's worst season.

She-Rex never played hard or gave a fuck, Lolo always plays hard. They don't even belong in the same sentence. Taumalolo is one of the best forwards of the last twenty years and still has plenty left in the tank. Obviously no one wants a six year deal, but hopefully a compromise can be reached.
If it happens, I feel as though Cowboys will be paying some freight because of the conditions of the contract (length of term and high value), not many clubs have the capacity so I think there will be a compromise and win-win for both clubs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it happens, I feel as though Cowboys will be paying some freight because of the conditions of the contract (length of term and high value), not many clubs have the capacity so I think there will be a compromise and win-win for both clubs
It's either that or he gets an early release and negotiates a new deal. Even with how great he is, most clubs would be scared off by a six year deal and negotiating freight with Nth Qld over the course of that deal might prove to be impossible.

If he can get the same money on a three to four year deal, he should take that as he could then choose where he plays as opposed to being stuck in Nth Qld.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
overhearing things because people kind of neglect his presence when talking in meetings.
So your source is the janitor... interesting.

I can’t give you any points for that unfortunately @Nasheed l. I’m going to need some Oil and/or strictly confidential documents to grant a point. Cmon give us a droplet, oil is an addictive drug.
Kind Regards

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your source is the janitor... interesting.

I can’t give you any points for that unfortunately @Nasheed l. I’m going to need some Oil and/or strictly confidential documents to grant a point. Cmon give us a droplet, oil is an addictive drug.
Kind Regards
Cant deny how rights hes been.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hate to burst your bubbles, but JT3 is going nowhere

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the doubters after another powerhouse display by JT? He’s worth the punt #istherealdeal
I don't care who the player is, a 5 year, $6 million deal for a soon-to-be 28 year old running forward is too big a risk

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t need to mate my sources can confirm my 100% rate
Unlike dartboard nasheed
Hey guy,

Are you going to measure you abd nasheeds Johnson so see who has the bigger tackle?
You come across as someone who would measure up like that.

Like and reply