Opinion Jason Saab too much of a superhuman for Dogs

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Jason Saab not a good enough human for the Bulldogs?

Are we ever on the pulse of potential quality recruits or is the Bulldogs DNA methodology simply to recruit value players so we can continue paying 700k salaries for good humans Tolman, Jackson, Hopoate and co.

I just cant wrap my head around being the least threatening attacking team for half a decade or more and continuously overlooking any player with an ounce of creativity or try scoring ability.
I'm told the club has joined up with ancestry.com.au and are searching for any children from our players from the 80's and 90's.... I'm told they have great hope for a youngster by the name of Humperdoo

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has re-signed since the backended deal debacle. We have been told those deals are no longer done.
He extended his contract until the end of season 2021, still on the big money for this season.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm told the club has joined up with ancestry.com.au and are searching for any children from our players from the 80's and 90's.... I'm told they have great hope for a youngster by the name of Humperdoo
All hail our new Bulldog messiah :-)
Cupace20200607155050.png

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely SURELY we’re having a sneaky crack at him. Rep at schoolboys U18’s and U20’s. Standing at 199cm. Athletic. Quick and wants a crack at first grade football. Has clubs lining up for him and for good reason. Cmon Bulldogs board, lets make this happen.
Lol didn’t Anderson say the club will focus its attention on recruiting the best young talent? Full of shit she is. Or is it that he is not nice enough for our club?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tristan Sailor, Matt Burton, Jake Clifford and Sam Verrills are players we should target.
Amazed Sailor hasn't got a spot in dragons starting 13... Not even in the 17 highlights Mary's stupidity. Clifford I'm all for, however that all depends on what's happening with Wakeham.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah nah I’m sure Marcelo montoya is better Only because he’s a
Bankstown bulls junior

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tristan Sailor, Matt Burton, Jake Clifford and Sam Verrills are players we should target.
Wouldn't bother with Clifford, not any better or different to what we have.