Rumour Jarryd Hayne

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Day one of the trial...

Jarryd Hayne trial: former NRL star alleged to have raped woman in 2018, jury told
Former NSW rugby league player has pleaded not guilty to aggravated sexual assault in Newcastle on grand final night

Former NSW rugby league star Jarryd Hayne was at a bucks’ party weekend in Newcastle when he raped a woman at her home, a jury panel has been told.

Crown prosecutor Brian Costello told the Newcastle district court jury panel on Monday Hayne had recklessly injured the woman when committing two sex acts on her without her consent.

Hayne, 32, has pleaded not guilty to two charges of aggravated sexual assault involving a woman in NSW’s Hunter Valley on 30 September, 2018 – the night of the NRL grand final.

In a brief outline of the case to the jury panel before the jury was empanelled, Costello said Hayne had committed the two sex acts “essentially at the same time” in the woman’s bedroom before injuring her.

The prosecutor said Hayne had been in Newcastle for a rugby league associate’s bucks’ party over the grand final weekend.

Costello said the trial was expected to take at least two weeks but could stretch into a third.

The trial judge Peter Whitford warned the jury panel it was an offence to disclose any information which could identify the alleged victim.

The trial continues.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne is finished, He never regained his rugby league fitness after his 49ers experiment. I don’t think we were ever gonna sign him . But we should have signed James Roberts on 130 k though

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this grub ever wore our jersey so help me God I would take @#$ &:#

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photo from today's article. Looks like he put on a few kilos but I'd hardly call him fat... but whats a n***a gonna do? he's Samoan.

View attachment 18703
TELEGRAPH HEADLINE: FORMER BULLDOG TARGET, JARRYD HAYNE IN COURT OVER RAPE ACCUSATION
Subtitle: Do the Bulldogs still have a rape culture at their club?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dafuq?

Jarryd Hayne trial: Woman told NRL star ‘I am hurting so much’ after alleged sex assault
Jarryd Hayne allegedly caused a woman gruesome injuries when he sexually assaulted her, a court has heard, claims the NRL star denies.

Heath Parkes-Hupton
NCA NewsWireNOVEMBER 24, 202012:33PM

A woman sent former NRL superstar Jarryd Hayne a text message saying “I am hurting so much” after he allegedly forced himself on her inside a Newcastle bedroom, causing gruesome injuries, a court has heard.
The 32-year-old has pleaded not guilty to two counts of aggravated sexual intercourse without consent recklessly inflicting actual bodily harm. He claims the sex was consensual and the woman’s injuries accidental.
Mr Hayne’s District Court trial heard on Tuesday the woman suffered two lacerations to her genitalia after the former Parramatta Eels fullback allegedly pulled off her jeans and began unwanted oral and digital sex on her in 2018.
The woman, 26, saw blood coming from her crotch and on the then 30-year-old’s hands, who pulled back in shock.
Former star rugby league player Jarryd Hayne arrives at Newcastle Court for his trial on Tuesday. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter Lorimer

Former star rugby league player Jarryd Hayne arrives at Newcastle Court for his trial on Tuesday. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter LorimerSource:NCA NewsWire
Crown prosecutor Brian Costello told the court the pair had been flirting over social media for days before the woman invited him to the house on September 30, 2018, when he was in town for a buck’s party, but made it clear she did not want to have sex with him after learning he had instructed a taxi to wait outside.
An intoxicated Mr Hayne had paid the driver $550 to take him from Newcastle to Sydney before he pulled up at the woman’s house, telling the cab driver he was “not going to be long”, Mr Costello said.
Mr Costello said the woman had told her mother, who was also at the home: “He’s only here for sex. No bloody way am I going to touch him.”
The former State of Origin star has pleaded not guilty. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter Lorimer

The former State of Origin star has pleaded not guilty. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter LorimerSource:NCA NewsWire
She texted him after the incident, saying: “I know I’ve talked about sex and stuff so much but I didn’t want to do that with the taxi waiting for you.

“I thought you would have at least stayed. But I’m sitting in my room crying because I feel weird.”
Mr Hayne is on trial at Newcastle District Court for the alleged attack on the woman between 9-10pm on the night of the 2018 NRL grand final.
His barrister Phillip Boulten SC told the court Mr Hayne will give evidence that all of the sexual activity was consensual, and that the woman’s injuries were accidental.
“They both intended to have sex. It was not going to be romantic, unfortunately, but it was going to be sexual,” Mr Boulten said.
Phillip Boulten SC, Jarryd Hayne’s barrister. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter Lorimer

Phillip Boulten SC, Jarryd Hayne’s barrister. Picture: NCA NewsWire/Peter LorimerSource:NCA NewsWire
He said his client had arrived in “regrettable form” after attending a two-day buck’s party for a fellow footballer, and was invited straight into the woman’s bedroom.
Once inside he asked to use her laptop so he could play some music to “sing along to”, the court heard.
“He was singing along to Ed Sheeran songs. He was not there to overbear her will,” Mr Boulten said.
“(The woman) did not say ‘no’, she did not say ‘stop’ … she was enjoying what was happening. Until they saw blood.”
He said Mr Hayne stopped when he “realised something was wrong” and went into the bathroom to wash the blood off him, and the woman was “obviously shocked by the blood”.
Mr Boulten said there was “no doubt” the footballer caused the injury, most likely via a fingernail, but he did not “intend to harm her at all and he’s sorry about that”.
Jarryd Hayne during his time at the Parramatta Eels. Picture: AAP Image/Daniel Munoz

Jarryd Hayne during his time at the Parramatta Eels. Picture: AAP Image/Daniel MunozSource:AAP
The jury has heard Mr Hayne was in the Newcastle area to attend a party for Fiji teammate and former Newcastle Knights player Kevin Naiqama, along with other footballers.
The court heard the woman, who cannot be named, and Mr Hayne had started chatting over social media on September 17, 2018, after she sent a message to the player’s Instagram page.
The pair exchanged messages, some of which were sexual in nature, and the woman was “as forward if not more forward” than Mr Hayne.
“You are absolutely gorgeous x,” the court heard she wrote in her first message.
He also asked her to send photos of her, which the court heard she agreed to do on Snapchat.
On grand final night, the two made arrangements to meet at the woman’s home on the outskirts of Newcastle, where the alleged assault took place during a 45-minute encounter.
After complaining of her injuries in texts, the court heard Mr Hayne replied: “Go doctor tomorrow.”
The court heard the woman messaged a friend saying she told Mr Hayne “no” but “I just sort of let it go because he was so into it and pushy”.
The woman is expected to give evidence on Tuesday afternoon.
The trial continues.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks this case is a waste of time?

I'm not a Hayne fan in the slightest; in fact I hate his face and everything about him.

... So he goes to her house and tells the taxi to wait. Girl is upset he wasn't sticking around. Even says hello to mummy where she's told it's simply for sex by daughter. Sexy time begins, where at some stage she bleads and then somehow we're in court now?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry but am I the only one who thinks this case is a waste of time?

I'm not a Hayne fan in the slightest; in fact I hate his face and everything about him.

... So he goes to her house and tells the taxi to wait. Girl is upset he wasn't sticking around. Even says hello to mummy where she's told it's simply for sex by daughter. Sexy time begins, where at some stage she bleads and then somehow we're in court now?
Yeah does seem that way. Surely keeping yourself safe if not interested would be don't invite him over? Inviting over then saying no due to the cab will always risk that unsavory person who will go ahead anyways. She even indicates she was keen until he rudely kept a cab waiting. Why would he need to drop $550 in the first place to have sex, surely there's groupies hanging off tree's for these guys. It comes down to hearsay at the end of the day with his word against hers.....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah does seem that way. Surely keeping yourself safe if not interested would be don't invite him over? Inviting over then saying no due to the cab will always risk that unsavory person who will go ahead anyways. She even indicates she was keen until he rudely kept a cab waiting. Why would he need to drop $550 in the first place to have sex, surely there's groupies hanging off tree's for these guys. It comes down to hearsay at the end of the day with his word against hers.....
$550 fuck me dead he could of gone and found some trollop in newy and arse fucked it ,and head butted it for a pack of smokes