Rumour Jarryd Hayne

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Little birdie told me we are in talks with the legendary Hayne Plane in regards to coming aboard to play center.
8s your lil birdie on the crack pipe? Come on, you can tell us. We are all friends here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Little birdy feeding you shit lol. Hayne plane is well and truely grounded. c*** has blown out to 120kg+.

I'll eat my hat and walk to Cooma naked before this happens.
Haven't you had to do that once before?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Little birdie told me we are in talks with the legendary Hayne Plane in regards to coming aboard to play center.
Ill give u another little rumour.

Hes fucked with his court case thats coming up.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What’s getting charged with again? Biting her?

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmao great idea he going to jail before he play’s footy

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard Jarryd has been keeping himself pretty fit by playing pickup basketball and boogie boarding. A seasoned pro like him could be match fit with a few weeks of preseason training. He was renowned for his hard training ethic when he was playing.
No he wasnt he was known for being super lazy even hindy said when the long run seshions were on hed run and stay in the toilets

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill tell you what, imagine the side the crims could field soon up hayne walker de belin sailor, craig field is probably past it, romelo, barba is out isnt he?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy is done and dusted. He's at ermington hotel every other day pissed and gambling his money away.

Another footy player that wasted his talents...