Rumour Jarryd Hayne

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sick and tired of even seeing this in the rumour section, mods delete this rubbish.

Why is it even here ??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick and tired of even seeing this in the rumour section, mods delete this rubbish.

Why is it even here ??
Thread started here because it was initially about a silly rumour that he was coming to the dogs, when it was quickly pointed out that he was probably going to gaol first.

HTH.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My Life long Dream is to Play Rugby League for Long Bay Pirates #88 .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cos Some dickhead posted another bullshit rumor! Dumb c***! No one cares about this fuckstick
personally I love fucksticks. The possibilities for enjoyment are endless. And you don't need anyone else either. Plus they're easy to clean.

The world needs more fucksticks imo but it's clear you've got something against them. Shame. Personally I think you should give them a little more time as they can grow on you. Literally.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
personally I love fucksticks. The possibilities for enjoyment are endless. And you don't need anyone else either. Plus they're easy to clean.

The world needs more fucksticks imo but it's clear you've got something against them. Shame. Personally I think you should give them a little more time as they can grow on you. Literally.
I prefer a moist fuck slab!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You sick puppy. Fkn lovable, but still a sick fucking puppy lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Latest.

Jarryd Hayne jury discharged after failing to reach a verdict in rape trial
Jury hearing sexual assault charges against the former NRL player could not reach even a majority 11-1 verdict

Australian Associated Press
Published:12:00 Mon 7 December 2020

The jury in former NRL star Jarryd Hayne’s rape trial has been discharged after failing to reach a verdict.
The Newcastle district court jury of eight men and four women told Judge Peter Whitford SC on Monday it was deadlocked and could not reach a unanimous decision or the alternative 11-1 majority verdict.
Whitford had no option but to discharge the jury, which had been deliberating since 1pm on Thursday.
Advertisement

Upgrade to Premium and enjoy the app ad-free.
Upgrade to Premium
The judge had earlier told the jury it was important not to reach a verdict based on Hayne’s behaviour on the night as this was “not a court of morals”.
The jury sent a note to the judge at 12.38pm explaining they had re-examined all the evidence but could not reach a decision.
“This decision has not been taken lightly. No amount of time and deliberation will be able to change this,” the jury’s note said.
Hayne, 32, had pleaded not guilty to two charges of aggravated sexual assault recklessly inflicting actual bodily harm after being accused of raping a woman in her bedroom on the night of the 2018 NRL grand final.
The case has been adjourned to 16 December for mention to decide what happens next.