bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eels firming as favourites according to smh

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's denying it hard. But that means fuck all when it comes to Hayne.

If there's any truth to it, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
He's another Farrah, completely fuck a team from top to bottom and then when he realises that didn't make him happy, he uses the personal reasons card to try and buy sympathy to get the fuck out.

Send this **** off to play another sport. Any team who signs him is destined for disappointment.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's denying it hard. But that means fuck all when it comes to Hayne.

If there's any truth to it, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
He's another Farrah, completely fuck a team from top to bottom and then when he realises that didn't make him happy, he uses the personal reasons card to try and buy sympathy to get the fuck out.

Send this **** off to play another sport. Any team who signs him is destined for disappointment.
We did but unfortunately he came back because he had another dream....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will end up at the Roosters, probably on $200k with a $1 million TPA from Hillsong Church (who, being a charity, will class it as a donation and not pay tax on it).

They'll release Connor Watson and free up $128 million from their cap.

Parra won't want him back... he was very much on the nose there when he left, with many glad to see him gone (source from support staff member at parra at the time).
Watson already gone.....to Newy, but yeah see where you are coming from....

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately 250k ain't $1 million...........................
Did not realise the eels were ripping him off so badly.

I figured though that they must have a bit of a war chest in case he were to come back.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Also just heard that he is open to the Eels paying $600k for one year if the Titans chip in.

What the fuck? Why would the Titans chip in? He is the one who wants to leave, they aren't kicking him out. They should tell him to get bent if this is true.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also just heard that he is open to the Eels paying $600k for one year if the Titans chip in.

What the fuck? Why would the Titans chip in? He is the one who wants to leave, they aren't kicking him out. They should tell him to get bent if this is true.
It is a case of him wanting to move on, probably because he feels unappreciated, rather than the fact he has been utterly useless to them. Considering the hype generated around him at the Tits and the big contract he is on he has vastly under performed and it should be the Tits and not him who are unhappy. . At the Eels he is considered royalty and one good season out of nine was enough for Parra to continually blow their load over him. Nine years of their thirty year run of no premierships and the last time they made the GF with him on board they choked. Where was superstar that day?

Players are doing this more and more, digging their heels in until clubs let them go rather than have them take up a fair swag of the cap with little or no return. I have no time for someone who thinks that they have the right to firstly help a coach be sacked and then at the first sign of something happening that they do not like, wanting out themselves.

No, if he wants out the agreement should be that the Tits pay ZERO for him to play at another club under their cap; after all he has said he will play for less elsewhere.Just another dream to add to the many he has had.....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see another dream, I wish he would stop getting these great new ideas.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Hayne goes to Parra I predict a Roosters vs Parramatta GF

They need a fullback and Gutherson is not the answer too injury prone. If Hayne goes to Parramatta and applies himself with the team they have now they could win the comp.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Hayne goes to Parra I predict a Roosters vs Parramatta GF

They need a fullback and Gutherson is not the answer too injury prone. If Hayne goes to Parramatta and applies himself with the team they have now they could win the comp.
I’d rather Gutho in a heartbeat. Hayne too old, too up himself, too lazy, too past it, too internally destructive...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can exclusively reveal via my inner sources that Hayne is leaving rugby league again to become a Melb Cup winning jockey.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is a case of him wanting to move on, probably because he feels unappreciated, rather than the fact he has been utterly useless to them. Considering the hype generated around him at the Tits and the big contract he is on he has vastly under performed and it should be the Tits and not him who are unhappy. . At the Eels he is considered royalty and one good season out of nine was enough for Parra to continually blow their load over him. Nine years of their thirty year run of no premierships and the last time they made the GF with him on board they choked. Where was superstar that day?

Players are doing this more and more, digging their heels in until clubs let them go rather than have them take up a fair swag of the cap with little or no return. I have no time for someone who thinks that they have the right to firstly help a coach be sacked and then at the first sign of something happening that they do not like, wanting out themselves.

No, if he wants out the agreement should be that the Tits pay ZERO for him to play at another club under their cap; after all he has said he will play for less elsewhere.Just another dream to add to the many he has had.....
Also he should have been sent off for kneeing Goodwin in the head when Goodwin scored. That would have stopped the run & we all know that refs are too scared to send anyone off let alone someone like Hayne.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Can't believe he's allowed to get away with shit like this. NRL are weak *****

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also he should have been sent off for kneeing Goodwin in the head when Goodwin scored. That would have stopped the run & we all know that refs are too scared to send anyone off let alone someone like Hayne.
I was there that night and the crowd went absolutely ballistic when he was allowed to remain on the field. What made it even worse was that he was not even punished properly after the event.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there that night and the crowd went absolutely ballistic when he was allowed to remain on the field. What made it even worse was that he was not even punished properly after the event.
Yep I was going ballistic there as well, happened in front of me when sitting behind the try line. From memory we didn't even get an 8 point try opportunity. Goodwin was also gone for the game.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can exclusively reveal via my inner sources that Hayne is leaving rugby league again to become a Melb Cup winning jockey.
Your source is full of shit.

He will be running against the horses & he's backing himself as he is allowing them a head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.