Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When Hayne arrived at the house, he told the taxi to wait.
The woman saw this and knew immediately he just wanted sex. She told her mother he just wants sex and he is not going to get any.
Yet she STILL let him (a complete stranger) into not only her house but her bedroom?
How does that even make sense?
He didn’t announce he had a cab waiting outside. She had no idea until he had been inside for some time and the cab driver honked his horn. This was well established throughout the course of the trial. If you’re going to try to cast doubt over a court judgment, at least get the facts of the case straight.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You dont find it odd at all?
Letting a drunk stranger you met on the net and who you know ONLY wants sex and you do not want sex and you let them into your bedroom?
That muthafucka was singin Eddie Sheeran though.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm driving 200km north for a cup of tea and a D&M after we exchanged raunchy messages.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way here trying to be racist, excuse any offense....but I reckon inside the islander brothers will have his back. Used to visit a mate at the Bay maybe 8-9 years back ( wont mention his ethnic background) but he said the place was kinda split into groups and his group had him covered.

OK now JH has been done I was thinking about the fella a few days back that was done for rape or something but the prosecutor withdraw at the last minute becuase the woman had a history of getting back at blokes. They met on some dating app.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
No way here trying to be racist, excuse any offense....but I reckon inside the islander brothers will have his back. Used to visit a mate at the Bay maybe 8-9 years back ( wont mention his ethnic background) but he said the place was kinda split into groups and his group had him covered.

OK now JH has been done I was thinking about the fella a few days back that was done for rape or something but the prosecutor withdraw at the last minute becuase the woman had a history of getting back at blokes. They met on some dating app.
The prisons are split up into Koorie, Aussie/Asian, Islander and Lebanese. So I guess he will hang with the Islanders. But the majority of high profile prisoners get put into protection for their safety.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The prisons are split up into Koorie, Aussie/Asian, Islander and Lebanese. So I guess he will hang with the Islanders. But the majority of high profile prisoners get put into protection for their safety.
So what happens to the Indians ?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Imagine how many former players are glad they didn’t come up in an era where people are more confident to speak out. There would be some older guys a bit nervous I reckon. Also why is Mason being all high and mighty wasn’t he a major factor in the Coffs Harbour thing? Not that he did anything legally wrong but wasn’t he an arsehole to the girl?