Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Also, not sure about the statement from the judge where "it is very obvious she said no several times". That can't be proven in a case like this.
Sounds like Hayne had form with this sort of thing though going by his antics in the USA.
wonder if that statement from the judge would’ve been made/used in sentencing if he had a male magistrate

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Hayne arrived at the house, he told the taxi to wait.
The woman saw this and knew immediately he just wanted sex. She told her mother he just wants sex and he is not going to get any.
Yet she STILL let him (a complete stranger) into not only her house but her bedroom?
How does that even make sense?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
When Hayne arrived at the house, he told the taxi to wait.
The woman saw this and knew immediately he just wanted sex. She told her mother he just wants sex and he is not going to get any.
Yet she STILL let him (a complete stranger) into not only her house but her bedroom?
How does that even make sense?
Maybe she still wanted to talk to him and they went to the bedroom to chat privately away from her mother. Why does that seem strange?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
You dont find it odd at all?
Letting a drunk stranger you met on the net and who you know ONLY wants sex and you do not want sex and you let them into your bedroom?
I was mearly suggesting why she may have let him in and why they went to the bedroom. I'm not a chick so I can't fully say what her actual thought process was. It may not have seemed "odd" to her seeing as it was Jarryd Hayne and they had spoken previously.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was always his dream to play NFL... in gaol.

Hayne will carve up in the longest yard sequel.