Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it is one of these dark holes to fall into involving awful accusations and trying to gauge what happened when only the individuals involved truly know

what is of particular concern for me was the blood... obviously things can happen during such "encounters" to explain away bloodshed --> time of the month, a well endowed partner, a genuine mistake if you know what I am getting at etc.

but to digitally and/or orally wound the girl as Hayne did only really happens if:

* Hayne did not know what he was doing (and I am assuming Hayne is well enough experienced sexually for that not to be the case)
* Hayne was intoxicated or under the influence of some substance which I think is likely considering he was at a buck's night and was being driven around by a taxi but there is no indication that I have seen that any such intoxication was to the extent that it seriously impacted his abilities
* Hayne enjoys an element of inflicting (and perhaps experiencing) pain during such encounters that is beyond some innocent spanking but that is another rabbit hole best not explored here
* whether at the beginning or at some point during the encounter the girl does not or stops consenting to whatever Hayne was doing and there is some sort of struggle

I have not seen whether the girl's mother gave evidence and if so, what she testified to as I believe she was in the house at the time

from the messages between the two prior to the encounter, I assume the girl was interested in Hayne and he in her for a short lived romance... Hayne was at a buck's night with drinking, smoking, strippers, food etc. likely going on but where all the other guests are guys too and his missus is back in Sydney, and so he probably thought to vent some frustration with the girl... he is not knocked back at the door when he visits her house and is even invited or allowed into her bedroom... this is probably the weak spot of the girl's story as to being insulted that a taxi stayed outside while Hayne assumed he would come in for a quickie and then take off... if you are insulted, why invite him in or let him sit on the couch with your mother watching the GF?

as for the girl's messages, one I saw was her telling Hayne that she didn't really want to do that which may have been a specific act rather than sex in general

as for the other message as to why Hayne did not stick around, they were not exactly complete strangers, they were acquainted via social media, discussed having sex, he visited her, spent time with her and her mum that night, and after their encounter - whether consensual or not - she was left distressed and bleeding and Hayne just left... so it might be weird, yes, that she asks why he left if he assaulted her but it is also weird that he simply left acting like it was a perfectly fine encounter if she was distressed and bleeding
He never gets to actual sexual intercourse because he is a COMPLETE WANKER!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he didn't have form (in the US), I think he would of got off.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The laws around sexual assault need to be cleared up imo.. a lawyer was saying if your in the middle of intercourse & the women says no during the act & you dont stop, its grounds for sexual assault/rape..

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The laws around sexual assault need to be cleared up imo.. a lawyer was saying if your in the middle of intercourse & the women says no during the act & you dont stop, its grounds for sexual assault/rape..
And what do you want changed about that?
No means no. Doesn't matter if they start and then decide not to continue.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahhh yeah mate, if they say no or too stop during you stop!
Whats hard to understand about that?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty hard to get 100% evidence someone gave consent or didn't. That's all I'll say on that. I haven't followed the case at all.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I think it'd be pretty hard to get 100% evidence someone gave consent or didn't. That's all I'll say on that. I haven't followed the case at all.
I agree. Also, not sure about the statement from the judge where "it is very obvious she said no several times". That can't be proven in a case like this.
Sounds like Hayne had form with this sort of thing though going by his antics in the USA.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. Also, not sure about the statement from the judge where "it is very obvious she said no several times". That can't be proven in a case like this.
Sounds like Hayne had form with this sort of thing though going by his antics in the USA.
He has an ego ,sound's like when he gets on the piss he doesn't know how to take no for an answer.
Him to keep claiming his innocence could back fire when its time for parole, if he don't do his courses in jail and show remorse, will not work in favour for parole. But just a guess his " faith" in God will be stronger than ever and he's a good person now because he reads the bible every day in jail

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair stretch indeed, idk about whether he stays out of jail pending the appeal? i would think no but with our justice system just spin the wheel see what it lands on.