Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One of the many reasons I hate that piece of shit.

Shit player on field, shit stain off field.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If I was titans I’d say fuck off suck it up and enjoy another year in ur 30s here or eels pay a large transfer fee. Why bend over for the ****
You don't want to ruin guys that have only a few prime years but in this case it would happen.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyones waiting for Hayne to find his 2009 form.. the plane has crashed , French is better prospect

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a **** of a bloke, but since the NRL own the Titans, they deserve it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love it when he proves our point.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There always a cost involved with Hayne. But little reward. In origin 2 if he passes to Bmoz who was unmarked near the line, we win the series. He cost us the series. He cost the Titans a million this year for no reward. Its always about what the team can do for Hayne, and not about what Hayne can do for the team. He believes his own hype too. He thinks he a so great he doesnt have to pass to anyone, coz nobody could do better with the ball. Hes a mercenary, and only out for Hayne, and hes past it. Eels mates of mine are terrified that he might play for them again, they do no want him back lol. Hayne thinks Eels fans will be there with open arms waiting for him, but none are. Apart from being pissed how he left to play NFL, most fans think hes overpriced and past it now.

If Fittler picks him for origin in 2018 then Fittler can get farked to, he would just be a muppet like Daley and the others.

Go back to NFL Hayne. All you need to do there is catch the ball and run. No passing or team play as a running back, suits you down to the ground. Not that you were any good at it. Maybe golf? No team there.

Status
Not open for further replies.