jarrod hayne and the fiji factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this article in the paper about the fiji coach changing his life around. if australia was to play fiji this week. would he choose to play for australia or fiji. see how loyal he really is

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
pffft, australia guaranteed.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The World Cup was great and alot of players had amazing experiences with their countries of family heritage or team that they played for but make no mistake aqbout it, almost all of those guys would have played for Australia/New Zealand instead if they had the chance.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ofcourse Australia

Piss off Slater, Hayne is the Australian fullback.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I want a fullback who doesn't step on the chalk. Go to Fiji loser.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want a fullback who doesn't step on the chalk. Go to Fiji loser.
At least he doesn't throw the ball back into his own in goal for a NZ try like Slater did and he doesn't karate kick people in the head when trying to stop a try.

It's pick your poison.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Hell no.

Slater has done himself no wrong this season. He should be there again. Jarryd Hayne can sit out on the wing. Maybe he can correct his running style over there.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hell no.

Slater has done himself no wrong this season. He should be there again. Jarryd Hayne can sit out on the wing. Maybe he can correct his running style over there.

What?

Slater has been quiet this year, even in a team thats been going ok. I didnt even notice he was playing origin

Hayne on the other hand has been on fire, in a team that been crap for most of the year.

Btw, his heel was elevated :p

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
He's got more tries, try assists, line breaks, and line break assists than anyone else at the Storm. To me, that isn't a quiet year. Slater is brilliance personified.

Hayne has had a couple of months of good football. OoOoh let's all bow down. He can take those flashy boots and............get a new pair. He looks like a tool.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
What?

Slater has been quiet this year, even in a team thats been going ok. I didnt even notice he was playing origin

Hayne on the other hand has been on fire, in a team that been crap for most of the year.

Btw, his heel was elevated :p
No try. Scrum.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's got more tries, try assists, line breaks, and line break assists than anyone else at the Storm. To me, that isn't a quiet year. Slater is brilliance personified.

Hayne has had a couple of months of good football. OoOoh let's all bow down. He can take those flashy boots and............get a new pair. He looks like a tool.

Bad move Slip, you shouldnt have mentioned stats ;)

Compared to Slater, Hayne has

• more line breaks
  • more tries
  • more runs
  • more metres gained per run
  • more line breaks
  • more tackles
  • less missed tackles
  • and less errors

The only stat Slater has over Hayne is offloads, but he has played 1 extra game than Hayne, which makes his stats even more amazing.

The stats........

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Bad move Slip, you shouldnt have mentioned stats ;)

Compared to Slater, Hayne has

• more line breaks
  • more tries
  • more runs
  • more metres gained per run
  • more line breaks
  • more tackles
  • less missed tackles
  • and less errors

The only stat Slater has over Hayne is offloads, but he has played 1 extra game than Hayne, which makes his stats even more amazing.

The stats........
I was comparing Slater to the rest of his teammates with stats, not Hayne.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But still, you can see how Hayne has outperformed him this year in a crappier team

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
He's also had to carry the whole team in attack, at least until Mortimer came in.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Hayne looks better cause he has crap blokes surrounding him.

He did fine on the wing (except that one dumb incident on the sideline) in SOO, so should be there for Australia as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.