Jarred Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adder

New Pup
Reaction score
The Dogs signed Jarred Anderson as a centre from the Roosters on a three year deal terminating in 2020.
I noticed in the Big League last week that he was on the bench for Cabramatta in the Ron Massey Cup competition.
Does anyone know his future with our Club given the term of the contract?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played a bit of isp games for us earlier in the season. Not sure if hes playing for cabra because of form or just back from injury.
Up to him i guess to convince coaching staff to put him back in isp team next year.
He looked ok when playing for roosters u20 and wyong. A mobile secondrower or a biggish centre

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Played a bit of isp games for us earlier in the season. Not sure if hes playing for cabra because of form or just back from injury.
Up to him i guess to convince coaching staff to put him back in isp team next year.
He looked ok when playing for roosters u20 and wyong. A mobile secondrower or a biggish centre
At this stage not as good as those in front of him.
Goes ok. But nothing outstanding.
Harper better prospect

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw him play earlier in year as a centre for Cabra Massey. Ordinary. Him and drys miller have spent a lot of the season at cabra. Couldnt see either going much further.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's not bad. Young player who will grow. Nice impact and footwork, but behind a few others. About the same as John Olive imho.

Jack Nelson is the other bloke to keep an eye on. Really like what I see from him and Chris Smith.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Michael Morgan at the club still?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's not bad. Young player who will grow. Nice impact and footwork, but behind a few others. About the same as John Olive imho.

Jack Nelson is the other bloke to keep an eye on. Really like what I see from him and Chris Smith.
Yeah I don’t mind Jack Nelson

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they are after a centre. This guy is a Scotsman.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs signed Jarred Anderson as a centre from the Roosters on a three year deal terminating in 2020.
I noticed in the Big League last week that he was on the bench for Cabramatta in the Ron Massey Cup competition.
Does anyone know his future with our Club given the term of the contract?
He signed last year and is also a second rower

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He reminds me of a young Willie Talau... not..

But good luck to him anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.