Jamil Hopoate arrest

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chanel 9 just reported Jamil Hopoate arrested on drug charges. Showed footage of Will in Bulldogs gear playing against Broncos. Surely dogs take legal action on this one. Getting beyond a joke with all the Bulldogs bashing. I’m sure our sponsors aren’t impressed.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They did the same thing when Willie Masons bro got arrested.. even though Mason played for the Rorter$ Cowboys Knights & Manly after us..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would've been easier to lump Jamil the eternal deadshit with his deadshit dad instead. Will seems to be the only fucken decent male in that family.
What made it worse was that jamil **** was topless with Broncos shorts but when they mentioned Will they showed him in our colours.

Typical media motherfuckers.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chanel 9 just reported Jamil Hopoate arrested on drug charges. Showed footage of Will in Bulldogs gear playing against Broncos. Surely dogs take legal action on this one. Getting beyond a joke with all the Bulldogs bashing. I’m sure our sponsors aren’t impressed.
How low is that. Footage of a brother at his place of work, doing what he does.
Desperate low integrity media.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty poor form but standard operating procedures for the media. I don't really care though. The most controversial thing that Hoppa has done in his career is negotiating Sundays off for religious beliefs. If anything it is an honour for Jamil to be associated with our Hoppa.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I saw that, spilt my warm milk! The club should sue and viewers a class action as that was extremely poor

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plenty of people must be wanting coke.
Hoppa has had enough drama in his life.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s why when you see weidler you give him the bird and call him a weed. Fuck the broncos and fuck channel 9

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a shame 9 has SOO rights.
I dont buy newspapers or subscribe to them and I hardly watch free to air TV these days. Ill make a point not to watch 9 NRL matches now that I have Kayo, sick of the garbage commentary anyway so fuck em. Ive already stopped watching 100% footy and refuse to watch fox footy shows aswell.
People have the power not to feed these arseholes ratings, clicks or paying for newspapers or subscribing. Do more than winge, send a message. Pay for quality, forget the rest and do something worthwhile with your time.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why I'm so much against hate, hate blinds people.
Sorry to all our club's supporters and officials for the following philosophise.
(1) If their is 100 people that hate you their is exactly 100 people that won't do you any favours, you might say well I won't do them any favours either.
(2) 90 of the 100 will leave it at that, but the other 10 will do harm you if you across their path.
(3) 9 of the 10 will only harm you if you come in contact with them, but the one will always go looking for an opportunity to do you as much harm as he/she possibly can.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No doubt he will find god whilst inside

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bad thing was the other day when V’landys and Abdo were doing the rounds on the media. I think ch9 kept on playing the Flanagan high tackle from a few weeks back.

Its like ch9 didn’t want to pay for footage from magic round :tearsofjoy: you know. Trying to get the rights to it and all.

Like I said previously. Lock all media out of the training facilities. Zap conducts all the interviews (to be honest we need to know how psyched the boys are with the facilities and to play that weekend). Don’t talk to ch 9 during half time (like cam smith). And do a wayne bennett or des Hasler post games and bring the hia reserve player into the press conference.

If they want to keep on painting the club in a bad way we stop addressing them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bad thing was the other day when V’landys and Abdo were doing the rounds on the media. I think ch9 kept on playing the Flanagan high tackle from a few weeks back.

Its like ch9 didn’t want to pay for footage from magic round :tearsofjoy: you know. Trying to get the rights to it and all.

Like I said previously. Lock all media out of the training facilities. Zap conducts all the interviews (to be honest we need to know how psyched the boys are with the facilities and to play that weekend). Don’t talk to ch 9 during half time (like cam smith). And do a wayne bennett or des Hasler post games and bring the hia reserve player into the press conference.

If they want to keep on painting the club in a bad way we stop addressing them.
Would work if we had some cred.

Right now we are crud.

And just have to suck it all up. Any push back from us at this low point, and we'd be singled out and victimised all the more by the media.

Until we start becoming successful, we can't say boo or have any respect unfortunately.