James Tedesco king hit by team mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful Teddy when you go over to the Rorting ***** next year as you might get king hit/bitch slapped again if you go anywhere near Pearce's dog.
He might think you propositioned to his girlfriend too!
Farken same mind set

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That ***** mouth makes tamou’s look small.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So... has anyone seen what the chick looks like?

Not bad... needs a reason to wear a bra though!

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITALY’S World Cup campaign has turned sour after reports emerged of a brawl between players, centring around NRL star James Tedesco.

Channel Seven
reports the players were out drinking in Cairns following their shock 36-12 loss to Ireland when Tedesco was king hit by Azzuri teammate Shannon Wakeman.

According to the report, Wakeman thought Tedesco had propositioned his girlfriend.

The Roosters-bound fullback has since denied the claim to Italy team management.

Shannon Wakeman during his time at the Illawarra Cutters.Source:Getty Images

Wakeman, who plays for Super League outfit Huddersfield, has reportedly survived the sack.

Italy take on USA in Townsville on Sunday afternoon.

MORE TO COME.

BREAKING NEWS - James tedesco reportedly king hit by Italy #RLWC2017 teammate:

https://t.co/qL1YL9DBad https://t.co/Z1n5lPSNrj
His girlfriend must be a sewer rat because that's the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen. He looks like road kill.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yours any better ?
Man on the Internet my girlfriend is a glamour model compared to every other chick I’ll never meet but can talk shit on haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck he did a good job .. managed to make Tedescos beak look even bigger (that's no small feat!!)

upload_2017-11-4_11-25-42.png

Yours any better ?
Than her? Yes.. but then so are many many others. I see hotter chicks than her on an almost daily basis (driving in cars, working in places, or in my own home (wifey)).

She's trying WAY too hard to glamour it up and failing (although that may be a bad photo), but a womans last resort is caking on the makeup, and almost having the mosquito bites fall out.

Man on the Internet my girlfriend is a glamour model compared to every other chick I’ll never meet but can talk shit on haha
NO .. Man on internet criticising girl = "elbows too pointy, and shoulders aren't round enough, but I'll still wak off into a tissue over a Thai bride popup".

Status
Not open for further replies.