Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny he responds to this guy but not my tweet. The guy asked has he signed (which segeyaro said he hasn’t)? Gus says no. I asked has he verbally agreed? No response. I think it’s us and happy to be criticised if it isn’t.
I think this is what's happened.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's no go forward in that line up though, maybe BHU instead of Rudolph
Rudolf averages more metres/minute than BHU as a starting prop.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still don't know why we didn't make a play for McInnes.

Experienced Hooker that gives his all. I honestly don't see where he fits in that Sharks side. They're more than sweet in the Hooker and Lock role.
Probably because he lacks an attacking game. Workhorse in defence but lacks the spark/creativity required out of dummy half.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rudolf averages more metres/minute than BHU as a starting prop.
Yeah true, but BHU has a better 8M+ rate, better post contact rate, better tackle break rate.

In a starting line up that includes an undersize prop and a small-ball lock I think the balance is better with BHU starting.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are currently bringing in Naden, JAC, Vaughan, TPJ, Dufty. All these guys have made some sort of headline regarding Covid breach/controversy. We already had our own headline this year. Would Segyaro really he a good character fit for the club considering?

IMO Cook/BBO have more upside than someone who has been out of the game 2 years and playing part time at the Broncos before he was suspended.

Telegraph would be rubbing their hands together if he did sign for us, even if he was playing Mounties and stuffed up off the field they would jump at the opportunity to drag us through the mud in the papers

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes from me.
Seg tears us a new one every time he play against us.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is ambroseyv?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, Gus is a full blown Twitter troll. Segeyaro has agreed but hasn’t officially signed anything hence the No from Gus.

Someone hit him and Buzz up about Willis Meehan. That seems to have disappeared right off the map.
Ive been wondering about this. Could anyone who is on Twitter find out about Willis Meehan

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FMD I love Gus. Straight shooter and doesn't do secret deals on the side, he let's us all know what's going on, which is more than we can say for the club.
He lies all the time lol