Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could go alright especially with Gus and discipline, risk v reward, who knows. We are building great for 22 so far anyway. !!

Reactions: rfs

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Definitely a position we need options in. He's someone that we need if Cook and JMK don't fire or get injured.. He's not taking up much cap space so good luck to him if true

rfs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't mind this, It's a position we have struggled to fill since ennis left. There is more upside to this than negative. He is not taking a top 30 spot just yet, he is on a trial and train if true. If he kills it then okay, we will consider if he deserves anything more.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have JMK Cook and Ambroseyv and BBO can double up as hooker.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not that Segeyaro is a saint but pretty sure he wasn't in any sex tape. May be getting him confused with Corey Norman.
I think in one of the videos of Norman, Segeyaro was in it as well. He might have been filming it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not that Segeyaro is a saint but pretty sure he wasn't in any sex tape. May be getting him confused with Corey Norman.
WELL...........

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
seggy is better than what we currently have, however, he also comes with a reputation and several prior disciplinary issues, these outweigh any benefit he could bring

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Played 70 games with Panthers and left on good terms with them. Griffin wanted him out though. But he's got an association with Gus Gould you'd have to think.

Even with Leeds he was killing it before mutual release for home sickness.

There was an apparent issue with Corey Norman that went nowhere, as well the WADA case where he had a reasonable excuse (one that has seen Shayna Jack cleared as well). As long as him and Norman aren't in the same team we are fine.

Yes we have a few hookers, but we don't have any EXPERIENCED hookers. That's what Segeyaro brings to the table. Even if hes not playing, get him working with JMK/Cook/BBO/etc to ensure they are playing their best. We haven't had experience in that area with quality players around it for some time now.

In the grand scheme his reptuation in the past isn't all that bad.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better than what we have cheap contract no risk looks like the cheese ain't coming

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Train and trial I’m fine with and the perfect case for that type of contract. I think we should be saying ‘was’ better than anything we have. Hasn’t played for a couple of years, hasn’t played consistently well for a few more than that. If it is us, I’ll certainly be cheering him on to kill it and contribute to us playing finals footy again.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still don't know why we didn't make a play for McInnes.

Experienced Hooker that gives his all. I honestly don't see where he fits in that Sharks side. They're more than sweet in the Hooker and Lock role.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still don't know why we didn't make a play for McInnes.

Experienced Hooker that gives his all. I honestly don't see where he fits in that Sharks side. They're more than sweet in the Hooker and Lock role.
McInnes lock. Finucane prop. Rudolf prop. Brailey hooker. That's almost a certainty.