Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
James Roberts signs with the Tigers, effective immediately

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry I fixed it. Yeah I meant duds.
I know champ, I was just having a laugh at your typo. Suds are soft though, so you still may have been right in a way.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
DT article with jet to the tigers but says something about Jac meeting with sydney clubs. Can anyone post it?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
FOXX READY TO BURST BUBBLE

The Josh Addo-Carr road train heads to Sydney next week with the representative winger expected to speak with a handful of clubs as he considers his future for 2022. Addo-Carr will leave the bubble for the first time this year this week and will spend his first week off speaking with potential suitors. It is expected that Canterbury and the Tigers will be among those lining up for his services.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Tigers are a laughing stock, this signing is going to end in tears. I just hope for their sake he is on the cheap.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madge looks like he is doing a better job at sabotage than what des did to us

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest you’d take him for 150k. If he fucks up so be it. Low risk you walk away. If he gets his body right. And can focus on football and not all the crap he does away from the field you get a player for 1/5th his value.

Roberts can use the tigers for a bigger payday. Tigers get a cheapie that was once the fastest player in the game.

Good signing. If we didn’t have cotric I’d have thrown him a bone.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he leaves Souths on 550k to sign with the Tigers for 150k dosn't make sense to me I bet Souths blackmailed him like releasing details of his off field fuck ups to the media/nrl if he didn't quit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So weird how their backline / spine is now with Douehi and Mbye
1. Laurie
2. Nofoluma
3. Roberts (would drop Leilua personally lol)
4. Talau / Douehi
5. Mormoroski
6. Talau / Douehi
7. Brooks
9. Mbye
They are terribly unbalanced imo as this looks like the logical way to squeeze players in and thats not even taking the rumour of Mansour into account

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
So weird how their backline / spine is now with Douehi and Mbye
1. Laurie
2. Nofoluma
3. Roberts (would drop Leilua personally lol)
4. Talau / Douehi
5. Mormoroski
6. Talau / Douehi
7. Brooks
9. Mbye
They are terribly unbalanced imo as this looks like the logical way to squeeze players in and thats not even taking the rumour of Mansour into account
Yuck! Nofoaluma needs to get outta there! He’s too good a player for that team.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could have done a lot worse than to offer him something, Daine Laurie and Roberts add plenty of pace to the Tigers backline,that we are sadly lacking. And it has cost them far less, probably half of what we were offering JAC to try his luck at fullback

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you were to believe all reports, there is only one conclusion you could come up with.....a basket case with his own personal demons joins a basket club led by a control freak in Madge. Either Jimmy will benefit from Madge's tyrannic hardcore style or sparks will fly. I guess all we will have to do is sit back and watch the fireworks.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he leaves Souths on 550k to sign with the Tigers for 150k dosn't make sense to me I bet Souths blackmailed him like releasing details of his off field fuck ups to the media/nrl if he didn't quit.
Ridiculous. How is that even vaguely plausible.
NRL turn a blind eye. It’s crazy