James Murdoch is the latest to give Rupert the bird.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

James Murdoch has resigned from the board of his family's company News Corp today, citing "disagreements over certain editorial content published by the Company's news outlets and certain other strategic decisions".

This is a very significant action by James given the media worlds version of cancer man is fast approaching the end of his malignant existence. Once the old zombie is finally buried deep, deep within a local land fill, his empire of misinformation and blatant farking lies may swing back to the slightly right as opposed to the ridiculous right position it currently sits at.

Fox News is pure propaganda. A slurry of half truths, alternative facts and opinionated spin under the guise of news. Sky News here is working hard to reach that depth of opinionated rubbish. That channel is a human centipede of sock puppets accurately shitting in each others mouths as the shows mould into one long turd.

Should Lachlan and James [once dad is dead] are running the show with Elizabeth if she returns, put a broom through his empire to make it less deceitful and report the faults of both sides of politics, then we'll all be more informed Australians.

Make no mistake, I don't like Rupert Murdoch. You will all see me on the day he dies as I'm arrested for dancing naked in the streets.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@KambahOne

This won't be shown in Australia, if you can find away to watch The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty, it's a 3 parter. All of them are evil.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@KambahOne

This won't be shown in Australia, if you can find away to watch The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty, it's a 3 parter. All of them are evil.
I'll check it out, but James has spoken out previously against his father's media coverage of issues, particularly climate change. It's a glimmer of hope.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

James Murdoch has resigned from the board of his family's company News Corp today, citing "disagreements over certain editorial content published by the Company's news outlets and certain other strategic decisions".

This is a very significant action by James given the media worlds version of cancer man is fast approaching the end of his malignant existence. Once the old zombie is finally buried deep, deep within a local land fill, his empire of misinformation and blatant farking lies may swing back to the slightly right as opposed to the ridiculous right position it currently sits at.

Fox News is pure propaganda. A slurry of half truths, alternative facts and opinionated spin under the guise of news. Sky News here is working hard to reach that depth of opinionated rubbish. That channel is a human centipede of sock puppets accurately shitting in each others mouths as the shows mould into one long turd.

Should Lachlan and James [once dad is dead] are running the show with Elizabeth if she returns, put a broom through his empire to make it less deceitful and report the faults of both sides of politics, then we'll all be more informed Australians.

Make no mistake, I don't like Rupert Murdoch. You will all see me on the day he dies as I'm arrested for dancing naked in the streets.
I usually don't have any time for the Rotters or any of their supporters, but what you have said is spot on. However I'm not sure that what you wish to happen when Rupert goes will happen.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What pisses me off more than anything is the way the internet ridicules and censors Richard Lynn.

Google are now in the business of deleting history and throwing a rug over proven facts.