News James Hoopers court date

Britishdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm a British lad that's followed the Dogs for the last 15-20 years. Born and raised in Wales.

"In the fair dinkum department" (as Hooper says in every article) Can't believe the biggest helmet in rugby league media has a Welsh middle name.

I'm devastated.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is his middle name Dafydd?! No way! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why Uleh?
It’s native Cardiff

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And it's kinda pronounced Dav-ith.

The F in Welsh is like a soft V and double D is a soft TH.
Single D id pronounced like T.

And let's not get into the double L. I used to visit a village near Llangollen in North Wales. Took me a while to get the pronunciation right.

Britishdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Single D id pronounced like T.

And let's not get into the double L. I used to visit a village near Llangollen in North Wales. Took me a while to get the pronunciation right.
Llangollen isn't too far from where I grew up.

And the double L is like a soft Cl.

Fuckin state of me on here. Giving Welsh lessons to people when I can't even speak the language