James Graham

Malla

Reaction score
Dragons just gonna sack everyone except Griffin now? Lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably was a good reason for as to why he was sacked at the Dragons…
I’d say dragons are giving griffin a few rounds to turn it around and probably already have a coach lined up so slowly dismantling to start fresh

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The bands getting back together Reynolds, Graham, Mason and who knows maybe Klemmer this off season.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure about that

He might chew our forwards ears off

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Make it happen Gus. Bring him back home.. Whether it's as a forwards coach, trainer or whatever.. He belongs back at the club and has a lot to offer in terms of leadership and knowledge of the game..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Make it happen Gus. Bring him back home.. Whether it's as a forwards coach, trainer or whatever.. He belongs back at the club and has a lot to offer in terms of leadership and knowledge of the game..
100% and if we are bringing in another Penrith coach then he should be surounded by Bulldog assistants like Potter, Jimmy and Mason.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah James is too head strong in everything... We need a loose goose who won a comp and a Clivey. Mase all day!

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why’d he get sacked though?
My Guess is this -

The Dragqueens have sacked all their assistant coaches for next season as the pre-curser to axing Anthony Griffin.

Whenever a club sacks all the assistant coaches 99% of the time it means the coach is next - and I don't buy the Griffin sacked them line.

My bet is that at seasons end, they will anoint Dean Young as Griffin's assistant & perhaps even announce him as their future coach for 2024.

It will be their wish that Griffin walks prior to ending his final contracted season next year, but either way Young will be their man moving forward.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jammer has a wonderful rugby league mind and embodies team spirit.Any involvement by him,with our team, will be a benefit to us.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Thompson is staying, then getting Jammer on staff is essential imo.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be involved in the club in some capacity.
St George are foolish for punting jimmy