James Graham with Curtis Landers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How dare you talk about the Great One like that! Im sending the British Bulldozer your way bro lol

Nice knowing you........
#cough cough# phew I survived.. I just got run over by some big blonde Brit..looks like his on his way to Homebush..look out Parra!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice work by Bupa.

I really hope that kid recovers. What a horrible situation.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It supposedly happended during routine tackle. I have actually said a prayer for this young man as well as Alex McKinnon .

As a parent of a 'legend in the making' it crosses your mind everytime your child gets tackled and lays there for more than a few seconds. Thank god for magic water .. But seriously it is every parents worst nightmare .

Good on you James ,your act of kindness could make all the difference to the mindset of this young mans recovery.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
#cough cough# phew I survived.. I just got run over by some big blonde Brit..looks like his on his way to Homebush..look out Parra!!
You survived? lol

That's ok, as long as the Parra forwards don't survive lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Curtis is a local boy attending the same high school as my daughter (Go Forster High!). I have never seen him play footy but from all accounts something special. Our town is right behind him and the support has been phenomenal. Would not expect anything less from Jimmy Graham either as he is a true champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.