James Graham stunned the Bulldogs would try to move on coach Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he really believes this, he is more deluded than what Des & Raelene are.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course they want him there, they're forced to play like he wants, use as little effort as possible and when shit goes bad, it's his fault because it's his game plan.

They have a scapegoat and do shit all during games... Who wouldn't want that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could have fooled me in all those fucking dreadful press conferences... Can leave with him now... Probably confirms a return to StHelens when the club wakes up and moves Des on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Every single player always says how hard he works and is the first one in and last one to leave. I would love to see what he does in that time when the game plan hasn't changed in 4 years.
Fucking the CEO :D

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CANTERBURY skipper James Graham admits he was stunned when he heard Des Hasler was almost forced out of the club and says the Bulldogs couldn’t have a better coach to lead them.

Graham, who’s in the UK preparing for England’s Four Nations opener against New Zealand this weekend, was about to board a plane back to the UK when Hasler was fighting for his job.

“I am absolutely, one hundred per cent behind Des Hasler,” Graham said.

“I was completely taken aback when it was all happening, I was just leaving Sydney to come back home and I was totally shocked.

“Myself and the playing group want Des in charge. I don’t know what all the facts are, but all of the players want him there.”

Hasler’s five-year reign at the club looked like coming to an end after club great and board member Steve Mortimer claimed the Bulldogs had lost their DNA under the former Manly mentor.

An emergency board meeting was held after the offer of a two-year contract extension was shelved.

This was despite the team qualifying for two premiership deciders under Hasler and reaching the finals every season since his arrival in late 2011.

However, a poor finish to the 2016 campaign, culminating in a meek finals exit to Penrith led to some disgruntlement among certain club powerbrokers with Mortimer, who has since resigned from the board, the most vocal.

“Steve is very passionate and he wants to see us do better,” Graham said. “He loves the Bulldogs, we all do, and we all want us to do better. He said some things ... but he cares.

“You want people at the club who care and Des cares just as much as anyone else. “He is so determined to get things right with this group of players. You have to see it to believe how hard he works, it’s incredible.”

Looks like graham is starting to show the effects of all those concussions.
Just want one journo to highlight its been 4 fking years of crap, not just the past 6 weeks!!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
They wouldn't be asking grahams opinion if there was no external pressure.
If everyone was blissfully ignorant as you seem to be, turvey would've said nothing last week and hasler would be signed for another 2 years.
the point is, u have no fucking power. You're a pleb, just like I am.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“You want people at the club who care and Des cares just as much as anyone else. “He is so determined to get things right with this group of players. You have to see it to believe how hard he works, it’s incredible.”

He also only sleeps 4 hours a day. To think how much he "sleeps" and how "hard he works", only to produce the same crap plan for 4 years... he really should sleep 12 hours a day and work alot less.
That's what makes this more embrassing. He has Unbelievable work within and unlimited money and he's turned us into a bottom 4 team...imagine if he had one day off here and there..fck

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
That's what makes this more embrassing. He has Unbelievable work within and unlimited money and he's turned us into a bottom 4 team...imagine if he had one day off here and there..fck
lol at bottom 4 , since when?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
look where "speaking up" has got you. Give up mate and just support the team
We're going around in circles.
I just explained what the pressure has achieved.
This conversation is over.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading this really annoys me. If everyone loves him then who is responsible for us playing boring dumb football??
The response to that, which we heard a million times last season is "we know we are better than this. We need to work on this or that. However it just never happens and the same shit is dished up every week".
With Graham's words it makes me think 2017 will be a carbon copy.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
James Graham said plodman is the best prop in the game. Should we bother with anything else he has to say?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He also only sleeps 4 hours a day. To think how much he "sleeps" and how "hard he works", only to produce the same crap plan for 4 years... he really should sleep 12 hours a day and work alot less.
Don't believe the numbers. It's more than 4 hours a day, Des has his little cat naps during the matches. (See use of interchange for proof)

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
this year was way worse then 2008, if graham and tolman continue to be the centre of our game, it's not going to get any better next year.
this backwards ass gameplan des has is bullshit, an under 10's team is less predictable then our one out, flat footed garbage.
worst set of six in over 100 years of league came from us this year, would like to say it's not true, but it really was, and we all knew it as we were watching it, if we are being honest about ourselves.
desball is the most negative style of league i've ever seen for a first grade side, fkn supercoach, lol
The players and Coach should be made to sit down and watch the worse set of 6 a hundred times. Then invite Andrew Johns, Cameron Smith, Cooper Cronk and JT in to watch it again once with everyone. Then the players and Des can ask them what was wrong with that set of 6. They can take notes.
Des might be there long hours but he doesnt show us hes working hard on footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.