James Graham stunned the Bulldogs would try to move on coach Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“You want people at the club who care and Des cares just as much as anyone else. “He is so determined to get things right with this group of players. You have to see it to believe how hard he works, it’s incredible.”

He also only sleeps 4 hours a day. To think how much he "sleeps" and how "hard he works", only to produce the same crap plan for 4 years... he really should sleep 12 hours a day and work alot less.
I was a fan of Des.....until this year. All the time in the world to come up with a different game plan but no the same shit with the same outcome every week. Didn't give any of the young guys a decent go (persisted with holland FFS) and we end up with no experience gained by the "potentials" and no results + the "worst set of six ever" tag #awesome. Not sure what he is doing all day....

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was a fan of Des.....until this year. All the time in the world to come up with a different game plan but no the same shit with the same outcome every week. Didn't give any of the young guys a decent go (persisted with holland FFS) and we end up with no experience gained by the "potentials" and no results + the "worst set of six ever" tag #awesome. Not sure what he is doing all day....
Bad Billy already answered this question..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What the fuck is all this about des caring all des cares about is the money he makes.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
JG isnt our problem guys. he can still be valuable to our team imo. its desmond thats fukked us over.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but you don't have a say. No fans of any club really do.

Either people continue focusing on things they can't control, like the performance of the club OR they focus on their own performance as a supporter. imo
Are you fucken, for real ?
Nobody owns the Bulldogs, the fans and members are the reason the club exists. We have the ultimate power over decisions the board makes on our behalf. We have plenty of control. We stop going, and they start listening.
Simple as that.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
James has heard the rumours about losing the Captaincy so is kissing the gaffers ass

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the match between England and France? How did Graham do?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The new old Ennis.

Does that make sense?
No It doesn't BUT, I don't really care, its just good to see your post Brother.... must be feeling a little better today i presume Sir!! :-)

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
He's a puppet
why wouldn't he be a puppet? Greenberg staked the whole clubs reputation on his false word. And he knows it.
Are you fucken, for real ?
Nobody owns the Bulldogs, the fans and members are the reason the club exists. We have the ultimate power over decisions the board makes on our behalf. We have plenty of control. We stop going, and they start listening.
Simple as that.
yeah I can see the ultimate power at work lmao

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No It doesn't BUT, I don't really care, its just good to see your post Brother.... must be feeling a little better today i presume Sir!! :grinning:
Lol I'll try to explain brother...

Ennis WAS good, pre Des. He just became a useless captain which the refs hated.

Graham WAS good, pre captain. He just became a useless captain which refs hate.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah I can see the ultimate power at work lmao
They wouldn't be asking grahams opinion if there was no external pressure.
If everyone was blissfully ignorant as you seem to be, turvey would've said nothing last week and hasler would be signed for another 2 years.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol I'll try to explain brother...

Ennis WAS good, pre Des. He just became a useless captain which the refs hated.

Graham WAS good, pre captain. He just became a useless captain which refs hate.

Gotcha!

Status
Not open for further replies.