James Graham stunned the Bulldogs would try to move on coach Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I agree with this.
We should fire des, then offer every player a release, but only to go to des' new club (assuming he finds one). Then we would see whose on board.
Nah I reckon just go fullstop. I would rather a group of fringe FG's and misfits who give their all with their hearts than this current crop we have. Atleast we would see some bloody footy again. Our club had lost it's Pride!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
do what would you suggest, keep slinging shit like monkeys in a cage or look for the positives and support the club?
Fuck supporting the club, the day they got rid of mortimer and kept Hasler is the day the club died.

The club is in shambles and next year will prove it even more. You can't sugar coat a piece of shit.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck supporting the club, the day they got rid of mortimer and kept Hasler is the day the club died.

The club is in shambles and next year will prove it even more. You can't sugar coat a piece of shit.
that's your right to think like that but you honestly can't put your hand up and support them next year, especially if we come out and win games

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
that's your right to think like that but you honestly can't put your hand up and support them next year, especially if we come out and win games

Yes I bloody can, I love the club wether we are coming last or first, during the good or bad times.
Because I love the club, i put my views across, i dont sit their like a mute and let the Cancer kill our club. That's what a real supporter does.

I went to every single game in 2008 while we collected the wooden spoon, that team had more heart then this bunch of fucking retards we have now.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG post black Friday is no longer JG pre black friday!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah what concerns me and what is blindly obvious is that the team played shit football and were an embarrassment to the clubs members and supporters.
Why can't the club, coach and players just admit what we all know. The team played like busted arses at the end of the 2016 season and the club is in a state of paralysis with no clear plan how the team will challenge for the premiership in 2017 or even really be competitive.
We are shit, we all know it, Des knows it that's why he is looking for a new gig for 2018.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah what concerns me and what is blindly obvious is that the team played shit football and were an embarrassment to the clubs members and supporters.
Why can't the club, coach and players just admit what we all know. The team played like busted arses at the end of the 2016 season and the club is in a state of paralysis with no clear plan how the team will challenge for the premiership in 2017 or even really be competitive.
We are shit, we all know it, Des knows it that's why he is looking for a new gig for 2018.
BINGO! the problem is if you ask the players, do you think we have the team to win the comp? they will all say, yes we do, and that is a problem!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol well he isnt going to publically discredit the current coach... he may like playinh for des but if he doesnt he would shut his mouth and put on a smile
Obviously he is going to back Des publicly...but it still gives me the shits lol.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I bloody can, I love the club wether we are coming last or first, during the good or bad times.
Because I love the club, i put my views across, i dont sit their like a mute and let the Cancer kill our club. That's what a real supporter does.

I went to every single game in 2008 while we collected the wooden spoon, that team had more heart then this bunch of fucking retards we have now.
Yeah but you don't have a say. No fans of any club really do.

Either people continue focusing on things they can't control, like the performance of the club OR they focus on their own performance as a supporter. imo

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The supporters are stunned the team doesn't know what to do once it makes its way down to the oppositions try line.
The players dont know what to do once they run down tunnel.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I'd love to play for Hasler to, no matter what you never lose your spot in the team.
And you get paid stupid amount of money, like this dud on 750k

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This isnt about the article but I still dont understand how some of you guys dont like Graham.. I think its effin crazy..

Maybe he didnt have the best year, but hes one of the toughest forwards at our club now and for a very longtime.

He might not have the greatest impact, he usually puts in massive efforts week in week out and has pulled off some tremendous try savers over the years.

His committment passion desire can never be questioned.

Im a big fan of the bloke.

Reaction score

this year was way worse then 2008, if graham and tolman continue to be the centre of our game, it's not going to get any better next year.
this backwards ass gameplan des has is bullshit, an under 10's team is less predictable then our one out, flat footed garbage.
worst set of six in over 100 years of league came from us this year, would like to say it's not true, but it really was, and we all knew it as we were watching it, if we are being honest about ourselves.
desball is the most negative style of league i've ever seen for a first grade side, fkn supercoach, lol

A

Alexander the Great

They didnt get rid of him.. he is still working with the club and board just not as a member and there are reasons for it. . In time it will male sense.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“You want people at the club who care and Des cares just as much as anyone else. “He is so determined to get things right with this group of players. You have to see it to believe how hard he works, it’s incredible.”

He also only sleeps 4 hours a day. To think how much he "sleeps" and how "hard he works", only to produce the same crap plan for 4 years... he really should sleep 12 hours a day and work alot less.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
this year was way worse then 2008, if graham and tolman continue to be the centre of our game, it's not going to get any better next year.
this backwards ass gameplan des has is bullshit, an under 10's team is less predictable then our one out, flat footed garbage.
worst set of six in over 100 years of league came from us this year, would like to say it's not true, but it really was, and we all knew it as we were watching it, if we are being honest about ourselves.
desball is the most negative style of league i've ever seen for a first grade side, fkn supercoach, lol
Imagine JG's stats if he actually ran from 1st receiver instead of standing g flat footed and passing or just taking a tackle +50m a game

Status
Not open for further replies.