James Graham slams 'outrage culture' that has crept into NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry I agree that Ennis sold us out and with every single issue you could rightly say he hardly endorses the club.

A paid mercenary as far as his legacy goes at our club I reckon...nothing by comparison to the loyalty (and guts) shown by Bupa to his ex team mates.
How has he sold us out, when , where and what did he say to make you think this?
He has been brutally honest in what he says about our club, he lived n breathed it so his opinion is worth more than your armchair assessment and if you don't like honesty well that's your problem.. suck it up princess

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its in everything we went from 2pac and cobain to jay z and dave grohl

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis was our leader speaks with integrity, put in 110% every single time he played for your sorry arse. Doesn't fucking deserve the disrespect you're dishing out
Played for my sorry arse lol

mate my opinion matters about him just as much as his opinion matters of our club just because he played for the club doesn't give him the right to lay the boot in at every opportunity, then on the other hand, he shows loyalty to his ex teammates that was at the club but can't do the same for his ex club that made him the leader of the team and was loyal to him and defended him when everyone in the NRL was calling him the biggest grub in the game.

And I don't mind honesty mate, if he is still salty at the club fine, but respect the fan base that cheered you and supported you for a long time.

As long as he keeps disrespecting us fans by laying in the boot about our club then he'll always deserve the disrespect he is getting from me and others.

And if you don't like it idc that's your opinion.

Now good day and move on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How has he sold us out, when , where and what did he say to make you think this?
He has been brutally honest in what he says about our club, he lived n breathed it so his opinion is worth more than your armchair assessment and if you don't like honesty well that's your problem.. suck it up princess
Sorry again but I reckon my opinion is worth at least as much as Ennis and maybe even yours :grinning:

He continually and repeatedly bags our club and never defends or presents any insights to our culture and is only a mouthpiece for the Sharks. They are the most recent paycheck for him of the several clubs he has played for...and he shows no affiliation or love for any of those several other clubs either.

He has moved on.

It's a pity you can't either ... suck it up indeed....pffffttt.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could not give a flying fuck if his ability has diminished due to his age and the effort he played with FOR OUR BADGE! I miss him badly, and for as long as he takes the field, I always will. Wish he was back here and JMoz stayed also...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is bulldogs DNA/culture.
I would love graham as our future ceo or chairman lol I would just tune in to nrl to hear what the guy has to say and then see the pc cuckies get outraged both bulldogs fans and non bulldogs fans. They’ll start calling him a Nazi and lose their minds if he doesn’t put another Raelene in charge somewhere in the club lol.
This is all so annoying though, like why pc politics have to enter the fkn nrl like its a fkn game, that is why lefties are labelled a cancer, they fkn infiltrate and destroy/wreck everything.
Anyways I take a knee with the black beard guy for Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.