James Graham slams 'outrage culture' that has crept into NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Always said that, the demographics that control the media's agendas hates the demographics of the Bulldogs. That's why the jewsters are protected because they share the same demographics of the media.

PS fuck the left and right wing, I just prefer facts, not feelings.
Feelings are important too, but emotion shouldn’t override rationality and that is a huge flaw of the modern left. I agree with you on that.

And yeah, you’re spot on about the Roosters. You can throw the sharks, manly and other glamour clubs into the same category.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Feelings are important too, but emotion shouldn’t override rationality and that is a huge flaw of the modern left. I agree with you on that.

And yeah, you’re spot on about the Roosters. You can throw the sharks, manly and other glamour clubs into the same category.
I know we don't agree on everything (BFD) but I will always respect you because of your ethics and morals regarding your profession.

It's funny the bigger cushy jobs go to the uneducated, non-critical thinking cock suckers and the true journos don't get a look in.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I know we don't agree on everything (BFD) but I will always respect you because of your ethics and morals regarding your profession.

It's funny the bigger cushy jobs go to the uneducated, non-critical thinking cock suckers and the true journos don't get a look in.
We don’t, but I can understand why pc culture pisses you off and I respect you too. I believe in respect. I get firey but I have never believed the left should be about pitch forks and lynch mobs. Both sides of the political divide can be guilty of being too bloodthirsty and militant.

It’s funny, I used to work for News Corp’s chain of community newspapers and I was very much an outsider because I was a vocal union member, was openly critical of management and made no attempt to mask my distaste for the telegraph and everything it stood for. I was openly critical of the company and really didn’t bite my tongue when it came to speaking my mind. The funny bit is, I probably would have left much sooner if certain people in management positions weren’t trying to push me out the door. I can be a stubborn fucker.

I eventually left because I got sick and realised life was too short to work for a company that pissed in the face of my values and made me miserable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We don’t, but I can understand why pc culture pisses you off and I respect you too. I believe in respect. I get firey but I have never believed the left should be about pitch forks and lynch mobs. Both sides of the political divide can be guilty of being too bloodthirsty and militant.

It’s funny, I used to work for News Corp’s chain of community newspapers and I was very much an outsider because I was a vocal union member, was openly critical of management and made no attempt to mask my distaste for the telegraph and everything it stood for. I was openly critical of the company and really didn’t bite my tongue when it came to speaking my mind. The funny bit is, I probably would have left much sooner if certain people in management positions weren’t trying to push me out the door. I can be a stubborn fucker.

I eventually left because I got sick and realised life was too short to work for a company that pissed in the face of my values and made me miserable.
I'm happy you're a real man and stood your ground. Well done, Sir.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's a fagged? BTW Ennis is grahams idol
Was meant to spell Faggot, but you already knew that.

And my point is that jimmy unlike ennis isn't bitter about the club cutting ties and moving in another direction, and he doesn't lay in the boot every chance he gets, he obviously still has respect for the club and fans and isn't a selfish unappreciative fuck wit like Ennis.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Todd Greenturd is overcompensating in an effort to show he is impartial and unbiased, whilst Andrew Hill is a spineless and weak leader. Worst CEO i have ever heard address media at a press conference.
greedberg was the most spineless media compliant person of all time, check out his reaction to the previous mad monday, the ceo of our major sponsor jaycar defended the club more than him

fireclust

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ive been living in Los Angeles for the better part of 3 years now and I was having a chat with a few mates who don’t know anything about Rugby League but when I showed them the article, even they said it made no sense and couldn’t figure out what the big deal was. That’s fucking absurd that Aussies are acting softer than the people of the liberal capital of the world.
Fucking outrageous to get the fine in the first place, even worse the club is railroading Elliot and Montoya. I feel bad for both those guys, and I hate Montoya with a fucking passion after this years performances.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been living in Los Angeles for the better part of 3 years now and I was having a chat with a few mates who don’t know anything about Rugby League but when I showed them the article, even they said it made no sense and couldn’t figure out what the big deal was. That’s fucking absurd that Aussies are acting softer than the people of the liberal capital of the world.
Fucking outrageous to get the fine in the first place, even worse the club is railroading Elliot and Montoya. I feel bad for both those guys, and I hate Montoya with a fucking passion after this years performances.
Nice one dude, how's L.A. life? I'm jelly haha.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see Jammer come out and support the club, the boys and give the middle finger to the "outrage culture". I reckon what he has stated is how the majority of people feel and think about all this.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's definitely not happy! Lol
It's a shame Castle, Dib and Des cut off his balls after Black Friday. A fired up Jammer was the best Jammer. Can never question his passion for Rugby League. After reading the articles is great to see him let loose again on the subject matters.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James Graham loved this club.
He's the reason I want to see the dragons win the GF this year.. Poor bloke puts his heart n soul into the game and the rest take advantage.. The forwards need to pull their weight and not leave it up to one person

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was meant to spell Faggot, but you already knew that.

And my point is that jimmy unlike ennis isn't bitter about the club cutting ties and moving in another direction, and he doesn't lay in the boot every chance he gets, he obviously still has respect for the club and fans and isn't a selfish unappreciative fuck wit like Ennis.
Ennis was our leader speaks with integrity, put in 110% every single time he played for your sorry arse. Doesn't fucking deserve the disrespect you're dishing out

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ennis was our leader speaks with integrity, put in 110% every single time he played for your sorry arse. Doesn't fucking deserve the disrespect you're dishing out
Sorry I agree that Ennis sold us out and with every single issue you could rightly say he hardly endorses the club.

A paid mercenary as far as his legacy goes at our club I reckon...nothing by comparison to the loyalty (and guts) shown by Bupa to his ex team mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.