Official James Graham at his finest

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love Jammer's passion but he's also right most of the time. Get him doing the Fox commentary. He'd add so much value. Much more than Blocker and Flanagan etc..

I laughed when Ginane said he took two steps back from Graham. When he's fired up like that, you wouldn't want to be near him.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Loved his demonstration lol :p

It’s funny how most time the commentators can see things what most would say is the correct way. But the bunker with so many replays see it differently. Maybe there should be 2-3 people in there including a few ex players to debate the calls before deciding.

It’s like they don’t have a feel for the game. But in saying that even Patten had shockers in there so it’s hard to find their logic in some calls.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said this in another thread,I couldn't believe that not only wasnt it picked up by the Video refs ,but that it wasn't even brought up in the Annerslie's analysis on Monday..like WTF ,Are we playing union rules now!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Loved his demonstration lol :p

It’s funny how most time the commentators can see things what most would say is the correct way. But the bunker with so many replays see it differently. Maybe there should be 2-3 people in there including a few ex players to debate the calls before deciding.

It’s like they don’t have a feel for the game. But in saying that even Patten had shockers in there so it’s hard to find their logic in some calls.
It already takes a frustratingly long time to make a decision, that would just slow them down even more

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said this in another thread,I couldn't believe that not only wasnt it picked up by the Video refs ,but that it wasn't even brought up in the Annerslie's analysis on Monday..like WTF ,Are we playing union rules now!
how it made it past that pass did my head in, it could have been the best try in history and still shouldn’t have made it past.

Another nail in the coffin of the refs and their drop kick boss.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how it made it past that pass did my head in, it could have been the best try in history and still shouldn’t have made it past.

Another nail in the coffin of the refs and their drop kick boss.
Same, I'm scratching my head. The guy was tackled around the legs, landed on his back, all momentum in the tackle had stopped.....how on earth was that play on? Where has all the common sense gone these days?

Last edited:

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a smart man. Saw a clip debating he reckons Burton should have been utility over Hynes. Was arguing with journo Brent read about it. Read argued Hynes was the better player, which Jimmy agreed with. But he kept going about Burton being better utility value. The clip ended with Jimmy asking if Teddy goes down, do you put Hynes at FB? Read replied yeah why not? Jimmy blows up saying are you looking at a different team sheet? He goes it’s simple, put Latrell at FB and Burton at centre. Read fires back well why wouldn’t you put Hynes at FB? Jimmy goes Latrell is the better FB.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I remember in the 90's & 00's we use to say that League is better than Union because League rules are simple & Union rules are complicated. Well the NRL has turned League into a sport that is even more complicated than Union.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same, I'm scratching my head. The guy was tackled around the legs, landed on his back, all momentum in the tackled had stopped.....how on earth was that play on? Where has all the common sense gone these days?
Left the NRL long time ago and just when we think it’s hit peak more will come.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It already takes a frustratingly long time to make a decision, that would just slow them down even more
But if it’s the right or logical decision then might aswell do it right?

How it is now. The try is scored. You can’t take the kick for 2 mins. Clock is running then they send it up stairs to be checked. They look at it for another 2 mins. Not even looking at the right camera angles :p (unless they have different view to what is broadcast) then after all that They still butcher the call.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didn’t talk about the elbow to the head let a lone the pass off the ground .