TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did we miss this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a spent force anyway, When you have little blokes, playing in the middle, they burn out fast

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors officially in a Premiership window period. If they don't win one finally this year or the next, they never will.

Meanwhile we're signing has-been or never-been Props. We ain't even in the same universe as the top teams.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Warriors officially in a Premiership window period. If they don't win one finally this year or the next, they never will.

Meanwhile we're signing has-been or never-been Props. We ain't even in the same universe as the top teams.
Dunno once sj goes…

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dunno once sj goes…
Yep exactly. The Broncos, Warriors, Storm, Eels, Manly & Panthers look quite different teams, coming back to the field, when they lose their star organising halves pairing. Unfortunately most of them take some years to develop (Cleary is somewhat the outlier).
However I hope & pray, that we get just 1 or 2 of our “young guns” coming through, to be @ NRL standard eg. O’Neill, Woods, Conti, Hayward, BBO, KO, Sexton, KR, Reuben, then the Dogs will likewise shine longer term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
That elusive first Wahs premiership is coming... Not this year but next few years surely.

The pieces are just falling into place for the Warriors and I'm actually happy for them.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he playing injured? He was pretty shit yesterday and it’s why Panthers weren’t as good (obviously no Cleary either). Maybe his head is already at the warriors.
Without JFH the dynasty is over. They can sign whoever they want to replace him, it’ll never be the same.