Jamal Idris getting better??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
after watching last nights game against the dragons i must say jamal showed us all what he can do and to look forward to in the future.he tackled well,was good under the high ball and made some great runs not to add the tries(sorry try,eeeerrrhhh still fuming) he scored.i feel the poor kid was unlucky with the no tries shoulda had atleast 2 maybe 3(i think it had help being pushed out as he went over).overall the team played well and showed how strong our side is,idris just stood out to me with his ability and with more game time i cant wait to see what he can do.what do u guys think of his performance???

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes slowly but surely his improving.. we won't see the best of him for a while yet i dont think..

but when he is at his best he'll be competing with the likes of Folau as one of the best backs in the comp.

and will also be a regular in all the rep teams.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
2010 will be Idris' year.

Star in the making.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His best game in the blue and white so far. He has had a bit of a habit of going missing throughout games but he was great in attack and defense pretty much all game last night.

Was interesting to see him swap sides with Millard after he scored that try off the bomb. Not sure the reasoning behind it.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was dangerous with EVERY touch of the ball. I liked how he kept roaming and we finally bombed for him. (Well second time this whole season)

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ We were attacking through the left and Millard was killing the attack. At least thats my assumption

dsb

Waterboy
Reaction score
Idris is a straight out machine. Superstar in the making. Def for origin 2010. I'd give him a 5 year deal

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ We were attacking through the left and Millard was killing the attack. At least thats my assumption
Agreed. I don't like Millard at all. Can't count how many times an opportunity was there for Goodwin and went begging because he kept stepping in.

It's ok. Deal with him for 2 more weeks and Morris will be back after the bye:grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
His best game in the blue and white so far. He has had a bit of a habit of going missing throughout games but he was great in attack and defense pretty much all game last night.
Couldn't agree with you more mate.there is alot to like about the kid!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blessed

OurTeam-OurFamily-OurArmy
Reaction score
Agreed. I don't like Millard at all. Can't count how many times an opportunity was there for Goodwin and went begging because he kept stepping in.

It's ok. Deal with him for 2 more weeks and Morris will be back after the bye:grinning:
Man, i couldnt agree more. It was annoying as hell - all game Millard stepping in, where Morris would of just set it up brilliantly as he has done all season :(

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
future star. as long as he keeps his head down and focuses on football dont see why he cant become one of the stand out players of the nrl

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has potential to be better then falou, Not only can he be as good under the high ball etc, But fk me dead he can run some people over with his size, I dont remember the last time i saw a bloke smash through 5 blokes like a fkn animal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.