Official Jake Preston: Focused & Ready

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really like this kid, seems grounded and really well spoken!

On another note, can’t believe how much weight Gus has lost - he looks a tad unwell to me but hoping it’s just the volume of weight lost.
Its what happens when you get older. If you have a bit of weight people say you look healthy and younger, but the Doc says you are fat and you will die. So, you lose weight and feel good but everyone thinks you have cancer…:tearsofjoy:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its what happens when you get older. If you have a bit of weight people say you look healthy and younger, but the Doc says you are fat and you will die. So, you lose weight and feel good but everyone thinks you have cancer…:tearsofjoy:
The fat hides the wrinkles as well!

He’s lost a shit tonne of weight though…you can tell Ferris isn’t with us anymore:grinning:

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast becoming my favourite player for this season.
Hope he has a great year.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
His a very mature kid and I suspect he will stay with us for a lifetime. I get the vibes his the next JJ

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go well young man sounds very grounded and appreciative of being given an opportunity.
Gus looks like he needs a decent feed lost a bucket load of weight most be working him too hard.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I haven't been this excited about a young recruit for a long time. At last, one of those blokes that no other club noticed, the sort of diamond in the rough that Melbourne usually find (and we used to all the time). Hope he's the first of many in this next run.

And I know he's proven nothing yet, but I'm backing him in big time.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Kid looks like he’s ready to bleed BlueNWhite for a career..and here for that.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like many comments. I like that he's just quietly confident rather than a big talker. There's always been something that I can't appreciate about those who talk themselves up.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like many comments. I like that he's just quietly confident rather than a big talker. There's always been something that I can't appreciate about those who talk themselves up.
Yeh I'm not a fan of people talking themselves up either, that's why I stay humble, I'm probably one of the best in the world at staying humble.