Social Media Jake Friend

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently dragons want to play Luke and move Mcinnes to the backrow... Surely not!?
Move one of the top three hookers in the comp to play them out of position? Yep, that sounds like another Mary coaching masterstroke.

I honestly don't know what more he could do to get fired. If he was coaching us this whole time with that same roster, we would have started a riot by now.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Move one of the top three hookers in the comp to play them out of position? Yep, that sounds like another Mary coaching masterstroke.

I honestly don't know what more he could do to get fired. If he was coaching us this whole time with that same roster, we would have started a riot by now.
Whats Mcinnes worth u reckon? 650 - 700k?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whats Mcinnes worth u reckon? 650 - 700k?
I'd say that's about right. He's as consistent as they come and a great leader. He makes 50 tackles a game and rarely misses any plus his attacking game is better than people give him credit for. If Cook wasn't around he'd be playing Origin for sure.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd love McInnes. He'd be playing Origin if it wasn't for Cook. Was right up their in the discussions last year and I think he was even better this year. Will not be available for 2021 tho unless he's released early. Great competitor and I'm pretty sure he's the captain of the Dragons now? They have a few leader candidates too. He's at least good in every area and great in a few of thos. I can't say anything negative about the guy.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd love McInnes. He'd be playing Origin if it wasn't for Cook. Was right up their in the discussions last year and I think he was even better this year. Will not be available for 2021 tho unless he's released early. Great competitor and I'm pretty sure he's the captain of the Dragons now? They have a few leader candidates too. He's at least good in every area and great in a few of thos. I can't say anything negative about the guy.
We have jmk :hearteyes:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love JMK too! Off the bench tho...
He’s great off the bench. But this year he needs to play the full 80, and be given the gig by pay. He will do a good job and is up for it.!!

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great mentor for JMK. Get him. One of the top 5 hookers in the last 5-10 years.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd go with Friend just for the direction and experience. Our 6,7 and 9 are still relatively inexperienced and don't know how to manage a game effectively.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting.... What about Job security or if his form dips next year? One injury and its game over.....

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Verillis would be a great pickup. But since when do the Roosters lose players they don't want to? Even when players are blocked for minutes and a starting gig they still manage to keep them all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Verillis would be a great pickup. But since when do the Roosters lose players they don't want to? Even when players are blocked for minutes and a starting gig they still manage to keep them all.
A lot of it depends on if they intend to move Radley back to hooker once Friend retires, if so, then Verills will have to leave.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol don't tease us
lol no I am serious, apparently we're going to be giving Jake year by year contracts, which is smart imo as he's getting on and we saw last year he only played 6 games. But I doubt someone with Verills skill and ability will want to play second fiddle for long.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting.... What about Job security or if his form dips next year? One injury and its game over.....
You can only cover some many contingencies. Sam is contracted to us till the end of 2021, but we all know that means jack shit.