Jake Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's entirely possible he'll head back to Qld ... but that only leaves Titans and Broncos... and both have decent hookers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's entirely possible he'll head back to Qld ... but that only leaves Titans and Broncos... and both have decent hookers.
Why would it be possible at all? The whole reason he is leaving Melbourne is to be with his woman in Sydney. Going to Qld wouldnt help that much. In fact even going to newcastle would be inconvenient.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would it be possible at all? The whole reason he is leaving Melbourne is to be with his woman in Sydney. Going to Qld wouldnt help that much. In fact even going to newcastle would be inconvenient.
He meant Friend not Cronk

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He meant Friend not Cronk
oh. Well that makes more sense then. Fkn roosters are stupid. Rip apart an already good side, to fit a marquee player they didnt need in.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
oh. Well that makes more sense then. Fkn roosters are stupid. Rip apart an already good side, to fit a marquee player they didnt need in.
Hehehe yep I meant friend.

Or in roosters case Jake deFriended

If they force out him or Pearce, I expect the gloves will come off, and the whole Roosters "sweep under the rug" drug culture will hit the papers mysteriously by way of Kate McClymont getting an "anonymous" tip off.

There's a saying "confidence in comradery"... when that mateship is broken, it's open slather.

Friend knows about that from past demons. I refuse to believe Carter and SKD are the only ones into blow at the club. Wouldn't surprise me if it goes up the ladder.

When this happens, fitting in Cronk will be the least of their worries.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So Roosters lose only Friend from their top 17 and sign Teddy and Cronk.

We lose Graham, Reynolds and Kasiano from our 17 and sign Woods and Foran.

Hektik.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Hektik.
To be fair they lost Kane Evans...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hektik.
Theres talk of them not losing anyone what a joke

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can't we just go to Bondi and find ourselves a rich Jew so we can also cheat.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The roosters have everything they need roster wise. Cronk won't help the roosters. The only thing that can help the roosters is a soul.... and if they are letting friend of all players go to facilitate this, they are as fucking stupid as they are greedy at Bondi.

Stay tuned for a standard top four finish and trademark choke job from these chumps at the crunch point of the season.
I don't agree with people saying the roosters have next year in the bag if they sign Cronk.

I doubt they will win next year with or without him.
But the roosters arsehole!

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard no whispers about him coming to us although i think hed be a good fit, he goes ok imo
I heard this was on your club Facebook from someone on Sat night, but doubted it myself. Only thing I have seen was a gossip column or article suggesting Norman could be on the outer if Cronk did hypothetically sign for Parra.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair they lost Kane Evans...
so the media keeps saying ... they are losing him at what was his market value last contract, probably 3 years ago when he had played little if any 1st grade. They are not losing his current market value from the cap.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blocker roach is saying that it's insulting to Pearce to say he could learn off cronk.

Let's not kid ourselves here.. every time it's the big time Pearce chokes. He hasn't won an origin, a premiership pretty much fell into his lap.. what else has he done? I'd relish the opportunity to work along side someone like cronk, no matter how old I am.

That's the attitude that keeps nsw down. I can't believe blocker said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.