1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Fox Sports Jai Arrow

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by 2ndphase, Jul 16, 2019.

1. 2ndphase

2ndphase Forum Regular

On fox they said the the Bulldogs,West Tigers and Parramatta are after him.
    Anyone heard anything about this?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nabsolutely Fabulous

Nabsolutely Fabulous Immortal Gilded

Yes,

On foxsports.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. KiwiDog7

KiwiDog7 Immortal

Yes please

4. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Immortal

Next minute signs elsewhere.

Parra most likely.

5. Cosmo24

Cosmo24 Forum Regular

For which season? Still contracted to the tits for 2020 I thought, not that contracts matter though

6. AlphaPapaBravo

AlphaPapaBravo Immortal

I saw on a Facebook post yesterday that some random dude with the last name el Masri (not hazem btw) said that he works with Arrows brother and said he had it on good authority he's either staying put or coming to us. Likely bullshit but I'm hungry for an elite signing so I got excited lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. KLil

KLil Immortal

I see Parra throwing the big bucks and a healthier outlook. Considering they just let Moeroa go there is obviously a bit of wiggle room.

8. Nabsolutely Fabulous

Nabsolutely Fabulous Immortal Gilded

Mau gone also

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. btrainben

btrainben Immortal

He seems too good to sign for us. Someone else will sign Jai Arrow and instead we'll sign Jai Whitbread for the same amount of money on a three year deal.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Immortal

Hes a gun but id really like ethan lowe

• Like Like x 1
  11. KLil

KLil Immortal

I hear plenty of positive things about arrow but we have to win a prermiership with Jacko at lock.... Have too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ALX25

ALX25 Forum Regular Gilded x2 Premium Member Gilded

When another clubs players start following or commentating on above players Instagram does that mean that said player has already chosen said club? ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. BELMORE

BELMORE Kennel Addict

Who’s instagram? Hope you are not talking about Adam Elliot, he sucks off everyone on Instagram

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Immortal

What’s that mean exactly? Who did what now lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Immortal

Anyone got the full article that’s on says he will leave and 3 Sydney clubs in it but can’t see anymore as I’m not a member

16. Kaz

Kaz Immortal

Jai Arrow was only one of 2 players who supported Garth Brennan.

17. BELMORE

BELMORE Kennel Addict

Mate do you believe everything you read

18. Kaz

Kaz Immortal

Western Sydney is the $3.2 million battleground for Queensland Origin star Jai Arrow.

The front-rower, who is off contract at the Titans after next season, has become a priority target for Parramatta, Canterbury and Wests Tigers — even though they can’t make a play for him until he becomes a free agent from November 1 this year.

Arrow, 24, has played in the past four successive State of Origin games for Queensland, running for a total of 339m.

He played in Origin I in the recently completed series won by NSW before a syndesmosis injury ruled him out of games two and three.

Gold Coast are understandably desperate to nail down Arrow to a new contract but he is a man in demand.

Manly will also be keeping an eye on his contract developments given he is off contract at the same time as Sea Eagles prop Marty Taupau.

Parramatta and Wests Tigers have heavily discussed Arrow in recent weeks, while Canterbury’s only concern is what he is likely to fetch on the open market.

Insiders claim Arrow would be worth between $700,000 and $800,000 a season.

Gold Coast have started negotiations with Arrow for a three- to four-year extension to his contract.

However, this week’s sacking of Titans head coach Garth Brennan has muddied the waters somewhat in regards to retaining Arrow.

He and his management team want to know who will be coaching Gold Coast before recommitting to the club.

The pressure is building on Titans head of performance and culture, Mal Meninga, to get the deal done but one prominent NRL coach said: “Arrow will leave Gold Coast. Why would he want to stay there?

“This will be a massive test for Mal. The Titans can’t afford to lose him. They will try and get him done as soon as possible.”

The embattled Gold Coast know it’s imperative to re-sign Arrow, who has become a jewel in their playing roster.

The Titans are continuing their search for a new coach, and among the top contenders is Justin Holbrook, as revealed in The Daily Telegraph on Monday.

Titans officials have made contact with Holbrook, who has a stunning 80 per cent success rate with St Helens in the English Super League.

Craig Fitzgibbon and Anthony Griffin are other strong candidates.

Some at the Titans want Meninga to switch roles and coach the club.

Arrow played with Brisbane in 2016 and 2017 before a shock switch to Gold Coast. He had previously played with Burleigh Bears.

The Daily Telegraph

19. Jackson_1994

Jackson_1994 Forum Regular

I would like Arrow but I think we need a hooker and a center before anything else

• Like Like x 1
  20. Baby Blues

Baby Blues Kennel Enthusiast

Is this even a genuine link or just a player agent driving up his price? Could be both I guess.
    We only have a few players signed for the 2021 season so could be linked with almost every decent player who now comes off contract. If we could add Thompson and Arrow, that would be a strong pack to build around