Jai Arrow on target to become Wayne Bennett’s early Christmas present

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The two best up and coming locks in the game are Jai arrow and cam murray.

Why would souths buy arrow when they already have murray? Obviously there’s not room for both unless they push murray to the edge which is a waste. Must be hard being souths and East’s.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Why would souths buy arrow when they already have murray? Obviously there’s not room for both unless they push murray to the edge which is a waste. Must be hard being souths and East’s.
Can Murray will be in blue and white

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the snowball effect of transfers will start now. Souths will push Gagai and Johnston out and bring Mitchell in.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the snowball effect of transfers will start now. Souths will push Gagai and Johnston out and bring Mitchell in.
Exactly mate, as I’ve harped on about the dominoes will start to fall

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Interchange eventually to be reduced, do Arrow will still be effective in the front row considering it's all middle thirds anyways

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both would be good for us. We only have room for one more signing around that level tho for next year. Gagai would be too much unless Rabbitohs chipped in. A little annoying we have to target the scraps instead of the premium but it is what it is.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrow is more of a prop not a lock also its quite bizarre gold coast were rumoured to be also offering $800k maybe a bit extra from rusty I suspect

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Arrow is more of a prop not a lock also its quite bizarre gold coast were rumoured to be also offering $800k maybe a bit extra from rusty I suspect
Probably also Souths more of a chance of success... titans probably won’t make the 8 for a while...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rusty promised his stunning girlfriend a movie role....is that in the cap?
Probably also Souths more of a chance of success... titans probably won’t make the 8 for a while...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Okay Thompson's 100% joining us, mark my words.
Now we are no chance of getting Thompson, someone has marked their words lol. That never works out well in here