Jacob Kiraz

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Plus he put that ballerina poof on show with his try.

Turned him inside out casually
That was a smart bit of work right there. Good to see him play the whole game and top the run metres and not have any cramp issues. He has a lock on a starting spot so long as he stays injury free.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He’s a fkn weapon. Confident & deceptively strong.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also has smarts like that show and go and put a half ok kick in coz nothing else was on - absolute weapon that has so much upside

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorted.. Averillo locked in,

Basically one wing spot in the backline left to fill and we are good to at least 2024.
1. Avo
2. Toia
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. JAC

OR

1.Avo
2. Kiraz
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

Don't want to move Kiraz TBH

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has shown from that first half against the Broncos on his debut that he is a NRL player.

Every game he has played he has been one of our best

Nobody saw him coming and he is now a permanent fixture in our backline and has all the potential in the world to turn into an absolute gun

Love his energy and confidence....never seen a winger offload so much in a tackle... love it:grinning:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should start calling him J-zee lol
J- Jacob
Zee- kirazee

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Avo
2. Toia
3. Schoupp
4. Kiraz
5. JAC

OR

1.Avo
2. Kiraz
3. Schoupp
4. Alamoti
5. JAC

Don't want to move Kiraz TBH
Yeah our backline is definitely starting to take shape and I do like Kiraz in the centres but if Alamoti develops like everyone expects, I could live with Kiraz on the wing. It's a nice selection problem to have:grinning:

Schoupp is also getting better, he is defensively very strong and has that bit of mongrel about him that we all love. I think his attacking game will also keep developing and we will have strike on both sides

Hopefully Avo keeps improving for the rest of the year and the fullback spot is there for the taking. If not, I really like what I have seen from Toia so far so we have a few options

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a gun, his hit ups are a great part of his weaponry this kid just wants to play..and win!
Won't worry too much about the dilemma of where he plays right now but he is a must in our backline long term.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is Kiraz that winger with Alamoti coming into the centres?
I think Kiraz is destined to be fullback.He is great under high ball (this was demonstrated against dragons few weeks ago),shows potential x factor dynamic and he will only get better.However Avo is on an upwards trajectory and is showing good signs in what seams to be his best positing at fullback as well.It will be interesting to watch when Alomoti's time arrives and may even be sorted before that but its refreshing that we can talk about real talent within the ranks .

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Kiraz is just the beginning for us producing our very own talents again.
Once upon a time we were a production line producing talent after talent (bred not bought) but Hasler killed off our junior development .

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another good game.. Yes and he should be at Centre over wing..