Social Media Jacob Kiraz

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Listening to the replay of the nine commentary, John's was surprised that he came from the Knights. Had no idea when Fittler mentioned it.
That's because he wasn't there long I don't think

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% worst take ever but i actually created a thread somewhere in here and apologised.

He has surprised me, but i think the issue then was Barrett was not using him the way he should have been used. Anyway, shit take absolutely.
We all get judgements wrong some of the time.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They were bagging his running style going on about it over an over..fuk them there not that immortal.
Hardly bagging him out, they were saying how sore you’d pull up after tackling him, how many corks you’d end up with and how you’d need an ice bath after the game.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing him run out for St Johns A Grade team in a few weeks

This bloke isn't even worth the fuel it would have cost driving him down from Newy.
Hmmm, considering how much fuel is these days & his current performance, he is worth 100,000 x that fuel! What a bargain!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely impressed with the kid so far. I was wrong calling him shit after the trial.

Good on him, hope he gets a crack this season.
Kudos for the admission & the Bulldogs & fans are the winners. It makes it so much better that he is a junior AND a Dogs fan too. I wish our team was full of these types.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought it was really shit form of the NSW coach Fitler and Johns to be bagging him continually throughout the call. Kid has made the most of what he's got and I will forever be grateful for the heart he has shown since coming into this side and helping turn the club around with his attitude. But yeh might benefit from some structure in his running style.
They can both eat a dick now both fucking pretenders. Makes me laugh though John’s came out and said Jake Clifford was going to be a “headliner” and Newcastle has been on a downhill slide since he took over as the “halves coach”