Social Media Jacob Kiraz

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play to admit it hahahah
100% worst take ever but i actually created a thread somewhere in here and apologised.

He has surprised me, but i think the issue then was Barrett was not using him the way he should have been used. Anyway, shit take absolutely.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like to see a sprint coach have a few sessions with him to sort out his galloping gait :grinning:
Thought it was really shit form of the NSW coach Fitler and Johns to be bagging him continually throughout the call. Kid has made the most of what he's got and I will forever be grateful for the heart he has shown since coming into this side and helping turn the club around with his attitude. But yeh might benefit from some structure in his running style.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought it was really shit form of the NSW coach Fitler and Johns to be bagging him continually throughout the call. Kid has made the most of what he's got and I will forever be grateful for the heart he has shown since coming into this side and helping turn the club around with his attitude. But yeh might benefit from some structure in his running style.
what did they say?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were bagging his running style going on about it over an over..fuk them there not that immortal.
Think you are reading into that a bit too much. They were talking him up big time and just taking the piss about his running style. Nothing too sinister in it. Someone here said that he looks like he is running from a serial killer which is pretty accurate imo lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Same here. These guys are our future and have given us real hope of returning to being a successful, proud club again, so qe are protective of them :grinning:

He has his own running style and it seems to have suited him just fine....although a sprint coach could help him channel those "extra" movements he has into giving him maybe more speed or conserve his energy on long sprints down field that he can channel into faster times.

Maybe a sprint coach has helped him develop his unique style as best for him for all we know :grinning:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think you are reading into that a bit too much. They were talking him up big time and just taking the piss about his running style. Nothing too sinister in it. Someone here said that he looks like he is running from a serial killer which is pretty accurate imo lol
People can make there own mind up on that mate, for mine they were giving him shit....

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His running style is a bit like Jason Robinson without the twinkle toes m

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My take is don’t change what isn’t broken, his style got him to NRL level doing great things, I couldn’t care less how he runs so long as it’s effective

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listening to the replay of the nine commentary, John's was surprised that he came from the Knights. Had no idea when Fittler mentioned it.