Social Media Jacob Kiraz

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing him run out for St Johns A Grade team in a few weeks

This bloke isn't even worth the fuel it would have cost driving him down from Newy.
AHAHAHAHA shit this is brutal but lowkey true. He won't be anywhere near the reserve grade side once Lume is back from personal leave.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got knocked back to the 90s with a massive hit in the Sharks trial towards the end of the game.

I think it was Pele who hit him like a truck.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
it was Hamlin Uele and he got up like it was nothing....im sure Kiraz appreciated the 2minute cameo Tbaz gave him

bit harsh on the kid Malla, but i guess we can always look forward to watching Knockonbur on a weekly basis chasing shadows

Malla

Reaction score
it was Hamlin Uele and he got up like it was nothing....im sure Kiraz appreciated the 2minute cameo Tbaz gave him

bit harsh on the kid Malla, but i guess we can always look forward to watching Knockonbur on a weekly basis chasing shadows
Lol grow a pair

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scored a cracker of a try on the weekend. Loose ball whilst defending on our 30m line (odd). Toed the ball twice before picking up and grounding in goal. 70m odd try.

Malla

Reaction score
Scored a cracker of a try on the weekend. Loose ball whilst defending on our 30m line (odd). Toed the ball twice before picking up and grounding in goal. 70m odd try.
Showed some serious toe didn’t he? Had a good game.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hadent seen him play a proper game until yesterday. He was outstanding. Great under the high ball . Strong ball runner and good defensively. Doesn't seem to be super quick but has enough pace. Could be an option for the right wing spot.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The obvious replacement for Okunbor. Right winger playing very well

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hadent seen him play a proper game until yesterday. He was outstanding. Great under the high ball . Strong ball runner and good defensively. Doesn't seem to be super quick but has enough pace. Could be an option for the right wing spot.
Where can you watch the NSW Cup games?

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely impressed with the kid so far. I was wrong calling him shit after the trial.

Good on him, hope he gets a crack this season.
Are we sure he isn’t part of the Top 30?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeh he isnt quick he got ran down pretty quickly yesterday. I thought Hoffman and Wakeham were our 2 best, Canberra didnt put up much of a fight in saying that.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big, quick and a good pair of hands- also he is only 20 years old.

I really like the way he carry’s the ball in the ruck area - very strong runner